RGIS Inventory Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RGIS Inventory Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2017

1.4

Inventory Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

I was shown a video then asked a few question about the video. Right after that, I was given a day for the training(paid). During the training, they may threaten you if you don't count at a certain pace you won't get the job but it's an empty threat. The training is about 4 hours at a certain store where your "taught" how to scan clothes. Basically, if you get to the interview you got the job and you'll be given a two-week schedule a few days after. All depending on the time of the year new recruits usually get very few hours unless you ask for more.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about the video.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Inventory Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS in May 2016.

Interview

They had about 5-6 of us crowded around a table. We watched some cheesy corporate videos about the place and the job. They then called each person in individually to speak to the manager. Then we all came out and filled out the paperwork and were given a choice of 2 dates/times for training. Barely consider it an actual interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at RGIS?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Kansas City, KS) in April 2016.

Interview

Meet and greet .also had a phone call interview that went easy enough. Really was pretty laid back and easy going with my interviewer.I actually went in, got hired and also got a buddy hired all in the same day.

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Killeen, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online two days later had an email telling me schedule my interview then received an email confirming the job then an email a day before the interview. It was a easy process. Let me pick out of different interview times.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Enthusiasm and professionalism during interview. Very thorough and straight forward towards pay and benefits. Quick to respond on hiring process and paid training sessions. Overall the interview went well and I took the job offer. Still working there after a year and a half.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself going in this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Fresno, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

it was a group interview, going over the company and a movie on what you do. The whole group was hired. Which was interesting to me. I am so use to being told they will be in contact.

Interview Questions

• if it is something we all wanted to do   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Marietta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was extremely easy. I went in, talked a bit, and watched a video and was asked one question and told to come in for training the next two days.

Interview Questions

• Is this something I can see myself doing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Fort Myers, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a fairly easy interview process. Walked in and just talked with the Manager. A few questions were asked and then a video. After that, we went over hours and was asked if I was okay.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RGIS (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

Friendly and easy going, informative,though somewhat misleading. They made it sound like a really fun job with lots of benefits for a part time job. They said they start you off at $10/hour but have the potential to make $14 an hour really fast. That was a disappointing incentive, because few people actually reach it.

Interview Questions

• What my availability was, and how I felt about early morning shifts, since that's when most of them happened   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Appointment is set for interview, discuss availability times, requirements, video training, training of machinery usage,and pay. Also the hours of operations for each establishment, how promotions would be handled, accepting assisgnments and no call no show policy. Other things that were done was training through watching videos on safety, how to work the scanning devices, and how to report and problems to the proper administrative office in the event of an emergency. Discussing on the importance of be dependable and reliable was also the main focus of the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• Your availability   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable with the position being part time only.   1 Answer
    • Would you like to consider a management position.   1 Answer