RGIS Inventory Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

1.3

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inventory Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS in January 2010.

Interview

Waited in the waiting room for quite a while then saw a video about the companies expectations, goals, etc. Then a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Inventory Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS in May 2009.

Interview

group description of job then 1 on 1 interveiw

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RGIS (Overland Park, KS) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied to RGIS through a job website. I don't remember if it was Snagajob or Careerbuilder. The web application included a basic math skills test and sight counting evaluation. I recieved a call about a week after I applied. I was asked to come in on a Wednesday for an interview. I met with the District Manager. She explained how I did on the tests and then described the job. Being a position for the travel team, she explained the general schedule for when I would be out of town, and asked if there would be any problem with it. We also discussed the different payments auditors recieve. When I accepted the position, I was asked to go to a local hospital and submit a sample for a drug test. She recieved the results that same day and told me to report back to the office on Friday for introductory training. I worked my first store the Sunday after that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation for this position. As an hourly position, there are set levels of payment depending on the auditor's current level within the company. Pay is not dependent upon length of service, rather on skill level.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

Fill an on line application, had an email to setup an interview date, went to the office to watch some videos and that was it. I'm hired

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newburgh, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Newburgh, NY).

Interview

I applied online then received a call to come in for an interview. I went to the interview and was surprised. It wasn't an interview. He basically just asked my availability and had me watch s video describing the job description. Very unprofessional. They would hits anyone who can breathe!

Interview Questions

• No questions asked besides job availability.   1 Answer

I declined because they wanted me to drive my car to far job sites and I would have to help transport employees who don't drive. I wouldn't want strange people I don't know in my car. And I wouldn't drive my car as far as they wanted me for the little pay they offered.

Anonymous Employee in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Mankato, MN) in January 2008.

Interview

quick and the trainer was late

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They only offer low hours to you

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at RGIS (Tallahassee, FL) in October 2009.

Interview

A friend put in a word for me so I filled out the application online. The application was fun; there was a skills section to test accuracy in counting. A week late I was called for the interview. It wasn't really an interview, the hiring manager just wanted to confirm our availability. Speaking of which, the 'interview' was with several other potential candidates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating, just signed paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in Conover, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Conover, NC).

Interview

YOu go in and watch a video explaining the responsibilities of this job. Then afterwards the manager asks if you are willing to do them, and then your are hired.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any interview questions, it was very straightforward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating. you go in and get the job.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

You have to fill out an application online and do some math/puzzles. Then once they email you to come for an "interview" you got the job. They show you a video and you have to accept the job or not.

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RGIS (Peoria, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

Easy. Hire who seems the most eager, just walk through expectations, they dont ask any personal questions.

Negotiation

None