RGIS Inventory Taker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RGIS Inventory Taker Interview Questions

1.3

51 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS in February 2017.

Interview

The interview seemed to be going alright however I felt as if I was being judged based on my responses in terms of availability. This was NOT for a full time position it was strictly for a part time position and this is what I had wanted. The hours were all over the place and I did not have enough time think about that. I was asked about possibly commuting 30 miles one direction where I of course responded "that should be fine." I was only being honest with my answers. He said that work times are based on your availability and I obviously would not choose a place where I'd have to commute long distances because the gas would end up being more expensive than the $10 per hour I'm getting. It was at this point that the interviewer abruptly said that "this interview is over". I was actually quite shocked and it was the worst interview experience I've ever had. This gentleman works at the RGIS office in Fort Worth, TX District 168. 3509 Hulen Street. This is by no means a career position and I was simply trying to be respectful and was definitely caught off guard from a manager that is supposed to be representing their company in a professional and fair manner. He also made a comment about me living overseas because he thought it might be a problem that I do not know my way around the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Well thanks to modern technology we have GPS in 2017 so if I was able to navigate all throughout Europe with a map then I'm sure I'll be just fine in my home country. Thank you for those who read this and I hope you do not have to experience this. It's not that I believe RGIS is a bad company however this gentleman needs to do a better job.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?

You do realize this is strictly part time right?

Since you lived overseas would it affect how well you are familiar with the DFW area?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

I scheduled the interview on internet for noon, arrived 10 min early but was ask to return at 12:10 and stay outside because the office didn't have a waiting place for applicants. When I came back the information process was already started. The person who asked me to came later told me to reschedule in a very bad manner. My first impression of this company is so bad that I take the time to write this review. Do not recommend this company because the way they treat people even during the hiring process!

Anonymous Employee in Stockbridge, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Stockbridge, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

well when i got there i was told to go sit in a room where like 8 other people where. than she came in and started talking about who she is and showing videos. it was a pretty easy interview i didnt get asked any questions besides when am i available !
    now i work for them and starts training this weekend.
    LET ME ADD THAT YOU ILL GET RANDOM DRUG AND BACKGROUND CHECKS FOR EACH EVENT IF CUSTOMERS REQUEST IT!

Interview Questions

• whats your availability?
      do you have reliable transportation?
      how did you find this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

NOTHING

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Columbia, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

The inventory taker is a entry-level job, so the interview is almost non-existent. You are taken into a room after arriving to the office and after giving you social # and showing your ID. In the room you watch a 30-40 min video. After the video you are asked extremely basic questions about the video. The job is then offered or not. If offered you get a belt and the date to train. The whole process takes about an hour

Interview Questions

• Do you have personal transportation(car)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGIS (Lawrence, MA).

Interview

Long videos that didn't really help when you started working. Lots & lots of paperwork name address, phone number ss# & what hours you can work. I don't know what else to say.

Interview Questions

• ID and filled out forms and had to watch boring training video.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online got a call the same day. The lady told me what the job was about. Everyday you might not get any work. And the job was going to start in January. I have to have my own transpotation

Interview Questions

• went in for a interview ask what shift i wanted. they only work Manhattan and the Bronx.   Answer Question

Going to the Bronx is to far for me

Anonymous Employee in Clark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Clark, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online . I was informed of the an interview opening via email . When i arrived at the interview location i was created pleasantly by staff. There group setting where review videos about the company the job and the benefits . Next we had a question and answer session with a supervisor to ask any questions and explain potential ways to earn increased wages through taking more responsibilities at sites. Finally we had one on one interview district manager to answer any personal questions or concerns.

Interview Questions

• do you have transportation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brewer, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RGIS (Brewer, ME) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied for this job online, and got a phone call a few weeks later inviting me to schedule myself for an interview through an emailed link to their website. I did this, and was sent two emails, one confirming my appointment and one reminding me to dress appropriately and bring two forms of identification. I arrived at the interview site and found that it was a group interview. Three of us were scheduled during the time frame but only one other person showed up. We were shown a video describing the company and the job and then asked if we were still interested. Our identification was photocopied, we were asked our shirt size, and told to meet at a local store for a three hour training a few days later.

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Newport News, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

There wasn't one. Watched some videos and asked about reliable transportation. Was told there was not any garauntee of hours.Was told about the pay structure and carpooling. If you could breath you will be hired. Interviewer was very upfront in what the job was.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGIS (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

the interview is really simple. you go to their office, it will be about 5-7 people interviewing with you. the interviewer explains the job duties, then ask you if you can complete those task. if you accept they take you to a store for training purposes. then they give you your uniform and id card. and thats basically it

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of completing job duties   1 Answer