RGIS Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

RGIS Interview Questions in United Kingdom

2.0

Inventory Taker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salford, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGIS (Salford, North West England, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process included a group interview, we were debriefed about the ethos of the company and how they operate. We were given a lot of useful information about the job role too. We were then called individually to one of the seniors where they would ask you a few questions (e.g. why are you're suited for this job?) after that we were told we'd be called by tomorrow to find out whether we have made it to the next stage or not. I was accepted however due to commitment to my university studies I couldn't take the job.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

very Simple process. Its basically demonstration of machine used for counting products and they will show how they do it and will ask you to repeat it just to know that you get how to use machine.

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such. Just pay attention when demonstrator is explaning the functions of counting machine   Answer Question

Negotiation

Its a fixed paid job with 7£ an hour.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RGIS (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in February 2012.

Interview

online form filling, get a call from hr if ur cv shortlisted , aptitude test majorly numerical problem. than group discussion followed by one on one interview than documents submissions.