RGL Forensics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 1, 2016

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at RGL Forensics

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGL Forensics.

Interview

I didn't even get to interview stage. After submitting my resume I received an email reply requesting that I fill out a "questionnaire" that requested information that I normally don't give on an interview and then required a signature to the veracity of the information provided. When I advised that I do not sign agreements before a job offer I was literally accused of dishonesty if I didn't comply. This seems less less like a screening process and more like a protection scheme when they decide to terminate your employment for whatever reason they choose. Since employment in this state is at-will there should be no need for such agreements. Procedures such as this makes one wonder what working for the company would be like with such suspicion from the start. I'm sure if they were presented with a similar "questionnaire" from a candidate for them to sign, they would decline.

Interview Questions

• They asked for a "questionnaire" with sensitive information to be completed   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGL Forensics (Irving, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with two individuals, all questions were about my past internships. Nothing to technical in nature. They asked me mainly behavioral questions that helped them understand my personality type. Overall the interview is straight forward and I felt very comfortable during the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about your previous internship experiences?   Answer Question

Forensic Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGL Forensics (Atlanta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted of a case study and a conversational interview in the first round. The second round was an interview with a partner. Conversational as well.

Forensic Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGL Forensics (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

1 hour interview with a senior manager, followed by a half our partner interview the following week. Overall it was a very friendly and pleasant experience, no surprises, I don't think they expect you to talk about how it was always your dream to get into forensics, but you do need to show enthusiasm and that you actually see a long term career in this field and with the firm.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in forensic accounting   1 Answer