Find jobs for Business Analyst

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

RGP Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 133 interviews

Interviews at RGP

Neutral100%
Applied online100%
1.0
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGP (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2014

Interview

Met with an Account Exec to interview for one position that was a different module than my skill set. Was then advised I would be a great fit for another role (with a financial institution). Mentioned this was not the route I wanted to take but was constantly told I would be such a great fit. Interviewed with the client via phone and was offered the role.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with RGP Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at RGP? Share Your Experiences

RGP logo

RGP Photos

+ Add Photo
RGP photo of: Several RGP humans from across the organization (and geographies) get together every Saturday morning for a Peloton group ride. They compete, exchange encouragement and even fundraise together.

Affiliated Companies