Find jobs for Client Service Director

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

RGP Client Service Director Interview Questions

Updated Nov 3, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 133 interviews

Other20%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

RGP

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RGP in Jun 2016

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview and second in person interview. Was contacted by recruiter (unsolicited my me) met with said recruiter , then to hiring manager who said I was not qualified so dismissed me and offered me a consulting instead (part-time). Very unprofessional to come in for an interview for one position and to completely bait and switch. Needless to say I turned it down.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about what you like about your job
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

RGP

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RGP in Mar 2016

Interview

Everything went very well and then once they received my formal application and they went silent. Called them and then they very abruptly indicated they weren't interested in continuing the process. No reasons was given. My guess is they discovered my age. Talk about age discrimination! Silently unprofessionally and practiced!

Interview Questions
  • Mostly experienced verification and philosophical thinking. Nothing complicated. RGP is still very old fashion. Very predominantly all white only top leadership and senior management.
1 person found this interview helpful