KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

RGP Data Analysis Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 133 interviews

Interviews at RGP

Negative100%
Applied online100%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

RGP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGP

Interview

The phone interview lasted 1 minutes, and the recruiter almost do all the talking during the phone interview. Especially focus on the background of the company. She explains a lot about the company and how the job works. In the end, the recuiter told me that she will put my resume in the system, and will contact me if there are some contact job that will suitable for me.

Interview Questions
  • What is your strength?
    Answer Question
  • Talk about your working experience.
5 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with RGP Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at RGP? Share Your Experiences

RGP logo

RGP Photos

+ Add Photo
RGP photo of: Several RGP humans from across the organization (and geographies) get together every Saturday morning for a Peloton group ride. They compete, exchange encouragement and even fundraise together.

Affiliated Companies