RGP Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RGP (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Both hiring manager and client director acted professionally and kindly. They also invited me to a monthly consultants breakfast where potential consultants can meet client facing people. Unfortunately market is very slow now and I haven't got an immediate offer but I would love to work with them.
    Very positive experience overall.

Interview Questions

• General questions - experience, projects, knowledge of IT systems etc   Answer Question

Associate, Supply CHain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGP (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Initially asked to submit employment history and resume online with a subsequent phone interview. Interviewed for 2 hours in person with a one and one and then a panel of interviewers. Very thorough questioning on skills; it is best to think every possible skill (no matter how trivial) that you have learned.
    Only experienced professionals need apply with this company.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you function in a team environment and what you do if there is a problem team member.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation; offered a salary rate on a take it or leave it basis.