RGP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 12, 2017

2.7

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGP (Denver, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

Pretty straightforward, over the phone interview; questions on my background, what I want to do and why I left my last firm. The interviewer gave a good overview and pitch or RGP, which I found to be rather useful. I've set up an in-face interview for the following week, and aim excited about the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Whey did you leave your last firm?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGP (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Had a round of phone interview with some pretty basic questions and about myself along with information on RGP operating model.
    In the on-site 1:1 - it was more explaining and giving a run down on my career, positions held and the achievements made. It was quite good that I could steer the interview process and highlight my major wins.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you failed   1 Answer

Finance and Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RGP (Tampa, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

My active resume was found online, either through Careerbuilder or Linked-In. I was contacted via e-mail by a talent scout. After e-mailing a bit, we set up a time for a phone interview. After the phone interview, an in person interview was suggested. The local office then e-mailed me within two weeks to set up an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe briefly what you did for X company.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGP (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

It was online. They briefed me about the company and what they do as a company. She then gave me the description for each available position and what benefits the company had to offer.

Interview Questions

RGP Response

Jun 16, 2016 – Ageny

It has come to our attention that fictitious job offers are being made by individuals, organizations and Internet sites that claim to be representing RGP. For more information, you can go here and... More

Director of Client Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at RGP (Cleveland, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview and second in person interview. Was contacted by recruiter (unsolicited my me) met with said recruiter , then to hiring manager who said I was not qualified so dismissed me and offered me a consulting instead (part-time). Very unprofessional to come in for an interview for one position and to completely bait and switch. Needless to say I turned it down.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what you like about your job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at RGP (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The people I met with at RGP were very friendly. The interview was fairly informal and the questions asked were relevant to my work history and experience. The interview was about one hour long, just the right length to disseminate the necessary information, but not too long so as to make the interview tedious.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGP (San Diego, CA).

Interview

RGP pursued me for years before I would interview with them. Very low compensation made other companies more attractive. Finally, an interesting projects and RGP's willingness to increase the rate interested me enough to apply. Interview consisted of meeting several people over the course of several hours: recruiter, then the recruiter and practiced lead, then recruiter plus practice leader plus managing recruiter. Additionally, I attended the monthly coffee meeting held for those considering RGP and new hires. Eventually I excepted the offer. The interview questions were quite easy. Basically reviewed my resume. No behaviorally based questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RGP (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with 2 of the recruiters who were personable and interested in hearing about my experience. Questions were not too difficult. Mainly they were interested in your experience and personality. After I got the role I had to wait about a month until a role came up that fit my experience. You then need to interview with the hiring company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you needed to get a project completed and are not getting help internally.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RGP (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

The people were very stiff and self centered during and after the interview process. They make you go on several rounds of interviews and meet with over 10 people. They tell you that you are a good fit for the company. Then just because one final person doesn't like you for some strange reason you don't get the job! How absurd!

Client Services Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RGP.

Interview

The Interview process was ok. I arrived at the office early and was greeted by very welcoming Front desk officers. Every staff member that walked past me while I waited had a smile on their face, it seemed to me that they were pretty happy to be there. The interview was mostly behavioural, nothing hard.