KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

RGP Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 133 interviews

Interviews at RGP

Positive50%
Negative50%
Recruiter50%
Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGP (San Jose, CA) in Aug 2021

Interview

Recruiter reached out after presumably seeing my LI profile. She set up a 10 minute call and told me what she was looking for. I told her I didn't think I was a fit, but she insisted that I didn't understand. So I get on a longer Zoom call with her to learn about the role. I have never been so insulted by a recruiter. She was incredibly condescending and snarky. When I talked about past work (which includes advising several CFO's of multibillion dollar companies), she said: "Don't you have anything more relevant to talk about?" Truly unbelievable. Stay far away.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about work experience (in detail) that relates to this contract job.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RGP

Interview

Started with a phone screen, then a 1:1 interview with 2 different people. The interviewers were polished and well prepared. Interview started with general industry perspective, then we dove into the position details. My background was a strong match for this particular role, so the in person interview went from a scheduled hour to 2.5 hours. Note that bench time is unpaid, so you must be willing to take that financial risk in between projects.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting