KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

RGP Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2012

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 133 interviews

Interviews at RGP

Positive100%
Other50%
Employee Referral50%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGP

Interview

Interviewed with the director of recruiting. Asked many questions about my background and my skills. had me rate myself on my skills. asked how i could recruit for their clients. wanted to know what level i've recruited on. told me straight forward about the details of the job as its a new position. i'll be reporting to 2 different directors working internally and recruiting for clients.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a difficult recruiting experience and how you resolved it for your client.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGP (Santa Clara, CA) in Aug 2009

Interview

I met with two managers over a two week period. They were very open about the direction and priorities of the company and what they were looking for in a candidate. Overall, the people I met were very personable, professional and they let me know exactly where I stood in the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Based on what I've told you about what we're looking for, how do you think your background fits into that?
  • How do you develop business leads?
Be the first to find this interview helpful