RGP Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

RGP Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at RGP (San Francisco, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

It was for 2 rounds of interview. The whole interview process was smooth and straight forward and thorough. Extensive details on the experience was asked and relevant information was further questioned. Overall, good experience.

Interview Questions

• Experience summary and specifics and highlights   1 Answer

Negotiation

Normal - assess what your experience is and the rate is in the current market and discuss and settle.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RGP (San Francisco, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Recruited through Linked In, Personal Interviews, Group Market Reviews more personal interviews with potential client. Project identified and secured, then hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you feel about helping to join sales staff and scope new projects while engaged at a client?   1 Answer

Copnsultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RGP (San Francisco, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

They typically call you in to interview when they have a project in mind you can fill. They have recruiting staff who talk to you first over the phone. You then go in for a face to face interview with the recruiting staff and they bring in some client service managers to speak with you as well.

Interview Questions

• Eveything asked was very standard, no difficult or surprising questions   Answer Question

Client Service Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGP (San Francisco, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Standard stuff. Recruiter called me. Light phone screen. Met with Practice Lead and Office GM on day 1. Then a week later met with 3 other client service directors and an HR person.

Interview Questions

• How will you perform biz dev in this role? What is your biz dev experience?   1 Answer