KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

RGP Senior Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2013

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 133 interviews

Interviews at RGP

Neutral100%
Other100%
1.0
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGP (Los Angeles, CA) in Aug 2013

Interview

My resume was forwarded to a client services manager via a colleague. I followed up about a week out. Had a phone screen conversation with a recruiter and client services manager. Scheduled an on-site interview with them both. Was sent a link to fill out a long information seeking profile but was given the option of wait until after the interview to complete it, to see if I found the opportunity to be a good fit. The recruiter was cordial, engaging and respectful. The questions were straightforward, tell me about yourself, what types of projects have you worked on, what types of roles are you most comfortable. Was given a spiel about the company, benefits and types of clients. The recruiter was candid about the pipeline of project work and the likelihood of being assigned. The client services manager did not join us, was held up by an important phone call.

Interview Questions
  • What has your billing rate been in the past?
    1 Answer

Work at RGP? Share Your Experiences

RGP logo

RGP Photos

+ Add Photo
RGP photo of: Several RGP humans from across the organization (and geographies) get together every Saturday morning for a Peloton group ride. They compete, exchange encouragement and even fundraise together.

Affiliated Companies