Find jobs for Supply Chain Consultant

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

RGP Supply Chain Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 133 interviews

Applied online33%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at RGP (New York, NY) in Apr 2017

Interview

I was approached by one of the RGP recruiters in April 2017. After a fairly quick communication between the recruiting team I was called in for an in-person interview.. The interview mostly about my background, was carried out by a senior recruiting executive.. the conversation slightly went into a sales pitch mode about RGP towards the end and I was given the impression that a project within my scope was actually rather imminent, but overall I was impressed and thought this could really be a good opportunity. My "onboarding" was completed 2 months later as an RGP consultant . This lengthy process was partially due to my professional references not being available but primarily due to utter lack of communication after that point ! I was not aware the process was actually completed a month earlier and they had simply not let me known! Despite constant follow-ups since June/ the pool "onboarding" and my very robust professional background, 5 months later a project still has not been offered. when I recently inquired about the lack of an opportunity for such a long time, I was told that there was nothing I could do really to "move up the list for consideration" and the reason was that all consultants were either engaged with old and new projects and a "match" simply had not happened and may not happen for a long time as they went through a major internal restructuring and but they were hoping to get new clients in the area. .. that could accommodate a new (?) consultant.. I am not sure if anyone has had a similar experience as mine, or if it is RGP or simply bad timing -as the whole process actually seemed very legit and professional, I came to believe that one of the previous Glassdoor commenters was right : RGP is simply a glorified temp agency for experienced senior professionals to bide their time for whatever reason. If lucky enough to get any projects-which sounded like is an uphill battle for the candidate even if you are accepted to the pool- longevity with the firm is for a "select-ed" few . Find a way to befriend someone in the recruiting team so your name is not just an entry in the database that may OR may not come up as a match...

Interview Questions
  • they asked me: How would you describe the ideal process in Sourcing and what would be my contribution to that process?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGP (Atlanta, GA) in Jul 2016

Interview

Had a round of phone interview with some pretty basic questions and about myself along with information on RGP operating model. In the on-site 1:1 - it was more explaining and giving a run down on my career, positions held and the achievements made. It was quite good that I could steer the interview process and highlight my major wins.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you failed
2 people found this interview helpful