RGS Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RGS Associates Interview Questions

3.3

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RGS Associates (Washington, DC).

Interview

I did not think the hiring process was difficult at all. I had a screening phone call with Kara Reed, one of the recruiters. She told me about a position that they had opening up, but I was not interested. About three months later she called back with another opportunity which I declined as well. Another few months passed, and I she called again. I was happy that they continued contacting me and had kept my name in the pipeline. Kara was very friendly and easy to talk to. From there I had a second interview with the RGS Project Manager. That too was brief and felt more like a casual conversation than an interview. The interviewers did a great job of making me feel very comfortable and wanting to know who I am as a person and what my goals are in life. Finally, I had an interview with my government client that I would be supporting to make sure that it was a fit for both of us.

Director, Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGS Associates (Arlington, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

The RGS interview process felt intimate and organized. The interviewers, company and sector leadership, were very attentive and used conversational style questions/technique. I was pleased to not experience boilerplate questions...you know the ones..."tell me about a time you blah, blah, blah." Over three rounds of interviews I got a strong sense that RGS has a robust collaborative culture, a clear understanding of its service offerings and qualifications, and a great feel for the value they provide their clients. It was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you....just kidding!

Real question - How do you feel your project/client delivery experience will help you succeed in a business development role?
      Answer Question

Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGS Associates (Arlington, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

RGS conducted a detailed and immersive interview process, which consisted of multiple interviews with professionals performing varying roles and functions at the company. The interviews provided an understanding of the company capabilities,strategy for growth, and the valued differentiating factors possessed by RGS. Additionally, I gained an understanding of all RGS business units and their collaborative efforts to deliver unique solutions to their customers.

Most importantly, in the following days, all RGS employees were willing to take additional time and address my follow-up questions. They understood the value of the interview/hiring process and were willing to dedicate their time to ensure newly hired employees have a full understanding of RGS and are well-equipped to perform their responsibilities. Their focus on communication and transparency conveyed a deep sense of value for RGS employees and the commitment of the company to ensure all were challenged and engaged in their roles, and recognized and rewarded for their efforts.

Interview Questions

• Based on your knowledge of RGS capabilities, how would you leverage our efforts to expand into adjacent markets?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate.

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

Lengthy...at company for 1.5 hours

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Direct