RHB Bank Berhad Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at RHB Bank Berhad (Boston, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

All went smooth, based on communication and meeting expectations

Credit Monitoring - Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RHB Bank Berhad (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2017.

Interview

3 interviewer were present in a room while another one was from HR so 4 in total. They were all friendly and would like to know more about applicant's past experience and opinions.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Interview

Meeting started late. The interview location was full of walk-in candidates. There were gaps in interview preparation from their end. There were a few persons who interviewed me. Although they were impressed with my resume, they were more interested with my ideas and wanted me to share. I did that but they were over-focused on the nomenclatures instead of the context of the ideas. I have the impression that they are very strict on jargons and parlance. Unfortunately, my train of thoughts were interrupted. I couldn't continue much since they were harping on these. I have a feeling that they are traditional, and not receptive of new ideas.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RHB Bank Berhad (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by the employee that was going to withdraw from the job. The interview was more like casual talking and about personal experiences. I felt very uncomfortable when he said "We have many female employees here so dress up nicely if you want to work here." I was wearing a formal black dress and put on makeup to show my respect for the interview, yet the interviewer is implying that I did not dress up nicely.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RHB Bank Berhad (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through hr email and was contacted within two days, was interviewed on the following Monday. Interview fairly easy, my interviewer just asked to introduce myself, any areas where I'm interested in or if I just want to do the internship for university requirement. Got offered verbally on the spot, received official offer within days.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions, just general questions   1 Answer

Special Project Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RHB Bank Berhad (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied the job through jobstreet, it took around 2 weeks for them to process and conduct interviews.

During the interview, there were three interviewer in the room. Three of them are very friendly. One of them asked most of the question while he other two are quite quiet. The overall interview was joyful. We chitchat a lot so the whole process makes me felt comfortable and relax.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RHB Bank Berhad (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was super efficient. I applied online via Jobstreet on Monday morning, received call for interview on the same day (around 5pm)..the interview was arranged on Wednesday (a day after the call) and got called from HR informing that application was successful on Friday morning. The HR briefly explain about the offer letter, medical check up, the salary and joining date..According to HR I will be required to join RHB latest in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• About yourself.
      Working experience.
      What you expect from this job/post.
      What do u know about this post.
      Your expected salary.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RHB Bank Berhad in August 2016.

Interview

Still waiting for call from RHB. Assestment Exams need to be done manageable questions. 2 panel interview. Normal question of interviews just need to know what your going for and prepare your self well..

Interview Questions

• tell me about your self. where do you see your self in 5 years   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RHB Bank Berhad.

Interview

3 person interviewed and one of them includes HR. Serious Interview. They will ask about your experience, seek your opinion in terms of your expertise. HR will ask you about your 5/10 years goal, strength and weakness. Give you some scenario questions and no right or wrong answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what are the services we provide, tell me about your experience. 5/10 years goal, strength and weakness.   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RHB Bank Berhad.

Interview

I was afforded a F2F interview which I don't remember I've applied for the post. There's 3 person in the room, hiring manager, a senior female staff and HR. Throughout the interview, HR and hiring manager seem nice and friendly but not the senior female staff. She's showing attitude and very rude. Maybe she just worry that hiring a younger staff in might end up smashing her rice bowl. A lot of things need to be systematic and can't process manually especially in a banking environment. Even if she refuse to learn but that doesn't mean she has to be rude during interview so that she can chase away younger staff and secure her job.