RHI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RHI Interview Questions

2.7

Temp Placement Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RHI in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was scheduled at 11:30am so I arrived at the office about 15 minutes prior expecting to fill out a stack of forms (which is required before the interview). I finished all of the paperwork by 11:30 and only one other person was in the waiting area. I waited until about 12:20 for the interviewer to come and collect me and the actual interview process lasted between 10-15 minutes. It was basically a pre-screen interview for placement as was expected. No major curve-ball questions however most temp agencies preform these interviews over the phone and if qualifications match the needs you would meet 1-on-1. I would consider placement with RHI however they do need to be more punctual when scheduling interviews.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions it was very straight forward   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RHI (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

The first step in the hiring process - to apply for jobs and to get your application into contention for the jobs you are interested in. Applied for a job, including references. job interview, background checked and offer. Helped fill-out questions during interview and a very relaxing interview in Silicon Valley.

Interview Questions

• Who was you best boss and who was the worst?   1 Answer

Salaried Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RHI (Houston, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

The company called me because I used to work with them prior to the call. I was laid off due to the recession but due to my good performance (that is what they told me) they decided to offer me to work for them again. I thought it was a great gesture because it makes you feel valued and respected. The process was much more simple than the first time. And I had only one interview with a branch manager and that was it. Then they called me and offer me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Do your research and verify what is the market paying for your services.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dalian, Liaoning (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RHI (Dalian, Liaoning (China)) in August 2012.

Interview

typical interview process, average difficulty, need to prepare about company background in advance, should be good for refractory professionals, typically last for 2 hours, no tough questions, people are nice

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RHI in February 2011.

Interview

Interview went well. There were two people that interviewed me on my college campus. The atmosphere was really laid back. They asked situational type questions and didn't show much facial expession to my answers. Overall I was able to answer every question and think that I did well. I am waiting to see if I will be selected for an second interview.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RHI in June 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 individuals; the recruiter, the hiring manager and another manager this position works closely with. Some of the questions were generic interview questions, and then some were unique to the interviewer's point of interaction and expectation for the position. The interview was average difficulty.

Field Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RHI in December 2008.

Interview

First there was a phone interview done by the recruiter. After he asked the initial questions they called me back to interview in person. On that day I interviewed with the recruiter again in person, and then I had 3 one one interviews with one being the Manager. I was then offered the position a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.