RKL Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RKL Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at RKL

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RKL (Lancaster, PA) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a very laid-back, conversational interview. There were no technical questions, and the interviewer was extremely friendly. They really seemed to be looking for someone who would work well in a team rather than someone who is experienced in the wealth management field. I never heard back from them after the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RKL

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RKL (York, PA).

Interview

It was a speed dating type interview. Going from table to table answering questions from various people. They also gave background of the company for the other half of the interview. Very fast paced. Had to think on your feet.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you worked in a group and everyone one had a different opinion on what would work. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RKL (York, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Simple interview process. Interviewed with the partner and HR. It took four weeks to get an offer. They wanted to see if you are going to stick around for the full-time .

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and what if questions. Working in the group and why public accounting and future goals and why RKL?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RKL in May 2011.

Interview

option to schedule an initial phone or in person interview with the hiring executive. During this initial interview the hiring manager just got to know the type of person you are and career background as well as interests. after this interview potential interns were eliminated. 2nd interview consisted a panel of partners and managers.