RMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RMS Interview Questions

2.7

IT Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RMS (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume and a week later was contacted via email for a phone interview. My first interview time had to be rescheduled and the second was missed completely. I did not get a call from the Talent Acquisition person, when i emailed her she said it was not on her calendar. We rescheduled later that afternoon.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my previous job and what i did.   1 Answer
    • She asked me what kind of salary i was looking for in the phone interview.   1 Answer

Entry Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RMS.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email to to a video interview. There were a couple prerecorded questions and then I never heard bacl

Software Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RMS in April 2014.

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter for a screening interview. I got another call from an engineer about a week later. The whole thing was very quick. I was offered an internship 2 weeks before our school was let out.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with C++ and with testing?   1 Answer

Eviction Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RMS (Tempe, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

It was handled very prefessionally and the interviewing manager was very easy to talk to. It made the interview process a little less nerve-wracking. The length of the interview was about average. It was about 45 minutes to an hour. The questions that were asked was about my previous experience. There were no unusual questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Discribe your day to day responsibilities of your last postion?   Answer Question

New Grad Program Interview

Interview

applied online, received a video interview request a couple of days later. All are very standard questions

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RMS.

Interview

First was the video interview, just a few behavior questions such as "tell me a lit bit of yourself", " we based in CA, would you like to come?"
    Second interview was in San francisco, all of the candidates were all in a conference room and would be called to another small room for the interview.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at RMS in September 2013.

Interview

the interview process was quick and move fast.

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RMS.

Interview

Applied online and went through initial video screening. Haven't heard anything since, and it's been a few weeks. Contacted a different recruiter but haven't gotten any response.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RMS (Hoboken, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

1. Online Application. (Late January / Early February)
    2. Pre-recorded video response interview. (February)
    3. Notification of in-person interview offer. (Late February / Early March)
    4. In-person interviews and presentation. - Flown out to Hoboken (March)
    5. Follow-up phone interview with specific department. (Late March)
    6. Offer extended with full job description (April)
    7. Offer accepted (April)

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RMS.

Interview

Very bad processes.They posted the job for some position and the senior director was n't sure what to ask and then started asking some weird question which does not even relate to the job. People who were interviewing,did not even understand sql and they were in interview panel.

Interview Questions

• The senior director gave a scenario with a vague requirement which nobody including the other two interviewer could understand. My suggestion to the seniors in RMS,is to understand the role of the job post and ask question according to that.   Answer Question

I can not work with such people who do not respect others and who are not honest.