RMS of Ohio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at RMS of Ohio

Direct Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at RMS of Ohio (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

It was very short, got the job on the spot. Started training the following week. Did one day of training at the office. the rest was out in the field. 2 days of med pass classes, an hour of CPR/first aid.Started working promptly after training.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RMS of Ohio (Dayton, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

The hiring and interview process went very smoothly. I was first contacted for a phone screening and then contacted for a 1:1 interview with the COO. I Felt very comfortable with the interviewer who was extremely candid about the type of person that they needed and the problems that were occurring. I left with a lot of information that would aid me in making a decision on whether or not I would accept the position if I was offered it. I was excited to be contacted for the 1:1 interview and one week after that, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How do I manage difficult employees?   1 Answer

Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RMS of Ohio (Columbus, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

One interview. Application was filled out. Was asked a series of generic questions. "Give me an example of a conflict in a previous workplace and how you handled it". Was offered job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They generally hire people with a consumer in mind. They will ask specifics about service you feel comfortable dealing with that involve that consumer. If the consumer needs help with bathing, they will ask if you have experience or feel comfortable doing that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a position at the end of the interview and accepted it on the spot.

ADS Provider Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RMS of Ohio (Lebanon, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

I did an online application then received a phone call about a week later. When I returned the phone call, we scheduled an in person interview. The interview went well, was given a tour and it felt more like a conversation than a formal interview. Great experience! I am very excited to start this job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not there yet