RN Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RN Network Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at RN Network

ER RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brunswick, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RN Network (Brunswick, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview and found it intimidating and wasn't very sure how effective it was. It's hard to sell or ones self over the telephone in my opinion. My interviewer called outside of the preset appointment to time which I found not v erythromycin professional. I also found him to be preoccupied and not very interested in what I had to say
      Fortunately I got the job

Interview Questions

• Had I ever worked in a busy ER   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RN Network (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

I originally submitted my resume online. I received a phone call from the talent manager a few days later. I came in for my first interview with her. I was asked to come back three more times and interviewed with a total of 7 manager's (one phone interview). The took approximately two and a half weeks.

The interview process is way too long. I wasted a lot of time and energy to answer the same questions over and over again with many different manager's. In the end, I wasn't offered a position. The talent manager could not give me specific reason(s) why I wasn't offered a position. She was just as surprised as I was.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RN Network.

Interview

Round robin of meeting different managers. They kept bringing me back to meet with everyone. They all said different things and I felt over whelmed. I was left in a room alone for more than 30 minutes when they went to find someone else. When she came in she said sorry I did not know anyone was coming. She then asked me stuff she should know about me from my resume. Very disorganized. I should have known.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation - it is what it is

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RN Network.

Interview

Initially contacted to consider the position, came in for several interviews over a couple of weeks.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RN Network (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

HR contacted me - conducted a brief phone interview - sounded very professional - upbeat about the culture. Within a day I received a call to schedule an on-site inteview with the operations manager - I was told this position hadn't worked out in the past.

Interview Questions

• The inteviewer didn't have experience with training - so the questions were not so difficult nothing unexpected. "Did you ever receive criticism - how did handle."   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panama City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RN Network (Panama City, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

You have to submit all nursing licenses, certifications, continuing education, work experience- dates and locations, job duties, vaccination records, description of how I handled certain situations, my supervisory/ charge nurse experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your work experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

was offered hourly rate and benefits