RPA Creative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RPA Creative Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

First met the recruiter at a school portfolio night. Very nice, asked lots of questions, took lots of notes. Sent a follow up email a few days after the event along with a recommendation from a CD who was working at RPA at the time. Heard back from the recruiter the same day and exchanged a few emails. Had a phone interview and that was that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RPA

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Took about 15 minutes. Standard questions. Friendly process. Nothing tricky. Was not a barrage of questions just a friendly conversation about my work, goals, past, their company and what they are about, what I like about them. As with any good interview it is not one sided, you are both interviewing each other to make sure it is a fit.

Interview Questions

• What about them do you like?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Immediately sold once I met the folks. I did not know much about RPA, they were really below the radar a few years back.