RPA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

I applied through a recruiter who I had previously met at a recruiting fair. First interview was a phone screen with the recruiter. Next, I interviewed with 5 different members of the team I would be working with during 3 back-to-back on site interviews. Each interview consisted of more or less the same questions and lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in advertising? What is one ad campaign that you are really into right now? Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RPA (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

Said they were really impressed with my cover letter and resume so come in for interview.. Really worked with me on logistics.. Interview was great.. I hope! They were very nice and sincere, honest answers to honest questions..
    No tricks just a psychological check to see If I was a fit.. Will hopefully hear back.. And making sure I could come work through fall

Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

phone screening, then in-person interview. got back to me 2 months after applying online. Had a great screening call, told would get back to me in a week - then doesn't. No replies to emails, etc.. Very unprofessional

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPA.

Interview

I applied online and submitted a short video as part of the application process. About 3 weeks after I submitted my app I was contacted by HR to set up a phone interview and then an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• If we gave you the position right now, would you take it?   Answer Question

User Experience Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RPA in December 2016.

Interview

Initial screening interview with HR. Submitted folio and CV.
    Contacted by Human Recourses by email and given a comprehensive Project to complete for presentation on the day of interviews.
    I was encouraged by HR to ask questions about the project. Communication with Human Recourses was inconsistent and patchy. There wasn't any direction on how long to spend on the project. One part of the project was a question which was very subjective.
    A day was set for interviews.
    On the day I met with several teams - 6 hours. I was treated well. Each meeting was only 45 minutes. Presentation of the assigned project was for 1 hour.

Motion Graphics Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was brought into conference room with two persons. I was told it was going to be a casual interview, which is fine. After briefly talking about some of my work and experience, most of the interview became about selling the company, as though I already had the job. Every time I would try to bring the conversation back to the work itself, or my work, or learn more about the workflow, etc, it wouldn't take long before the conversation would just end up back to talking about the company. It was a little awkward and confusing throughout. One of the interviewers would not look at me while they or I spoke, instead looked at me out of the corner of their eye. I tried many times to include them in the conversation where they would look at me briefly then turn away and look at me from the side again. It took a few days for the recruiting firm to even hear back from the position they were needing to fill immediately, and was advised I was considered 'too quiet.' No one that knows me under any capacity would consider those words to describe me, with the exception of when I find a rhythm in my work, but not as a personal attribute.

Interview Questions

• Do you work primarily with Mac or with PC?   2 Answers

Digital Production Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RPA in June 2016.

Interview

I had one phone interview. The interviewer was nice and seemed optimistic about me getting the job. I was told I was going to hear back in a few days and they didn't get back to me until a week later saying they had filled the position already.

Interview Questions

• What have you heard about our company?   1 Answer

Digital Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

one on one interview with the manager of the department; casual conversation; nothing out of the ordinary. First briefed by the recruiter than manager of the department came later. He didn't have my resume on hand, but luckily I had an extra. Went over my resume.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Stood up for a phone interview for a mid level position. Rescheduled and was told after that I should look at entry-level positions because of my lack of agency experience. Stood up for a phone interview for an entry-level position and rescheduled. After the phone interview was told that they would be in touch. They ignored emails for a month and a half and finally out of the blue brought me in for an in-person interview. When I arrived the hiring managers had been given a resume for a different person with a similar name. I went into the interview with them thinking I used to work at Hooters. Luckily I had extra resumes on hand, and after the interview they told me I was overqualified for entry-level. Followed up several times with no response.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPA in April 2015.

Interview

Took several weeks to get the phone interview. The questions are pretty basic and average-level. I was too nervous and the HR person probably noticed that. And I didn't get to next round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why RPA? Tell me one campaign you like.   Answer Question