RPA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RPA Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.5

Floater Interview

Interview

Pretty easy interview process. Had to submit a creative part as a preliminary before the interview. But I actually thought it was fun and innovative. Interview itself was standard. Casual. Asked the typical interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. The HR ladies were really nice

Account Assistant Interview

Interview

There were four different interviews- one with Recruiter, one with manager, one with team supervisor, and one with vice president. I thought it was ridiculous and its an awful company.

RPA SUCKS

Motion Graphics Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was brought into conference room with two persons. I was told it was going to be a casual interview, which is fine. After briefly talking about some of my work and experience, most of the interview became about selling the company, as though I already had the job. Every time I would try to bring the conversation back to the work itself, or my work, or learn more about the workflow, etc, it wouldn't take long before the conversation would just end up back to talking about the company. It was a little awkward and confusing throughout. One of the interviewers would not look at me while they or I spoke, instead looked at me out of the corner of their eye. I tried many times to include them in the conversation where they would look at me briefly then turn away and look at me from the side again. It took a few days for the recruiting firm to even hear back from the position they were needing to fill immediately, and was advised I was considered 'too quiet.' No one that knows me under any capacity would consider those words to describe me, with the exception of when I find a rhythm in my work, but not as a personal attribute.

Interview Questions

• Do you work primarily with Mac or with PC?   2 Answers

Digital Marketing Analytics Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Pretty basic phone interview went over my resume and the scope of the job. No tricky questions or anything like that. The interviewer was nice and very helpful.

Interview Questions

Recruiter was unable to answer some basic questions about where the job feeds into if you were asked to stay on full-time after school. The mention rate of pay was also extremely low in my opinion for an MBA internship 8-10/hr.

Freelance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

Initiated contact via email and received response the next day from HR. Shared requested information via email and schedule phone interview.

Phone interview was extremely professional and informative. Was allowed to provide my information as well as obtain additional information regarding the position and what the agency was looking for beyond the posted job description.

Interview Questions

• As I was familiar with the agency the interview process was expedient and did not receive any difficult or unexpected questions during or after the process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Extremely fair and highly professional.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA.

Interview

The interview was extremely laid back. It was more of a conversation - they were genuinely interested in me as a person. They asked what I expected the position to be and about my past experiences. They also wanted too know what I liked and didnt like about past jobs.

Interview Questions

• I never did like the questio "what didnt you like about ____"   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

It was pretty chill. We talked about personal interests and some of my work. The CD had already seen most of my work, so by this point it was more to get to know me. We just talked about the sorts of projects I wanted to work on and he told me about some of the directions the agency was going to be going and he told me about the projects he could see me doing. He also talked a bit about my future partner.

Interview Questions

• "What kind of stuff do you want to work on?"   1 Answer

Digital Production Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RPA in June 2016.

Interview

I had one phone interview. The interviewer was nice and seemed optimistic about me getting the job. I was told I was going to hear back in a few days and they didn't get back to me until a week later saying they had filled the position already.

Interview Questions

• What have you heard about our company?   1 Answer

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RPA.

Interview

Pretty casual. Started off with a phone interview, and came in a month later for a testing and 2 in-person interviews.

Copywriter Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RPA.

Interview

I applied on RPA's website with a cover letter, and then forgot about it until I received an email from HR about a month later. I was asked to answer three questions via either Pinterest, Twitter, or video: 1) Why RPA?, 2) Why advertising?, and 3) Why your department of choice? A couple of weeks later I was notified I'd made it to the third round, where I was asked to submit at least one recommendation letter via email or mail.

Five days after that deadline, I was asked to interview with the creative manager via Skype since I'm from out of state. She was pretty friendly and looked at my portfolio, asking me which of my campaigns were my favorite, why RPA, etc., and then I was given time to ask questions. Nothing to be worried about. She then said everything looked fine and that I would be Skyping with the Group Creative Director next. I Skyped with him a couple days later, and 95% of our half-hour conversation was just getting to know each other. Very relaxed and enjoyable. I then received word from HR a few days later that I'd officially been given an offer.

Over all, the interviewing process took 2-3 months, which I think is a long time for an internship. However, I had time since I was traveling in the summer, so waiting wasn't too big of a deal for me. Maybe I just applied for the position too early. Anyway, very nice people, like other reviews have said.

Negotiation

Non-negotiable.