RPA Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.6

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Interview

Met at career fair and kept in contact with the talent managers throughout the interviewing process. Took several months and a few rescheduled interviews but overall worth it. First interview was hardest part, second interview was more of a personality match.

Interview Questions

• What has been you biggest achievement thus far?
      What are some of your favorite campaigns?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

I applied through a recruiter who I had previously met at a recruiting fair. First interview was a phone screen with the recruiter. Next, I interviewed with 5 different members of the team I would be working with during 3 back-to-back on site interviews. Each interview consisted of more or less the same questions and lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in advertising? What is one ad campaign that you are really into right now? Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail?   Answer Question

Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

phone screening, then in-person interview. got back to me 2 months after applying online. Had a great screening call, told would get back to me in a week - then doesn't. No replies to emails, etc.. Very unprofessional

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process seems really efficient. You meet with the whole team to make sure that yoi would be a good fit personality wise and skills wise. It's pretty relaxed and seemed to encourage you to be yourself.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that would make you a good fit for this role?   Answer Question

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Two phone calls with HR and my supervisor, and then an in-person interview with the account supervisor and director. More time was spent discussing the account's strengths and weaknesses than my own qualifications. No overly difficult questions, offer was made within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• What are some problems you've had to address on your current account, and how would that experience apply to this team?   Answer Question

Motion Graphics Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was brought into conference room with two persons. I was told it was going to be a casual interview, which is fine. After briefly talking about some of my work and experience, most of the interview became about selling the company, as though I already had the job. Every time I would try to bring the conversation back to the work itself, or my work, or learn more about the workflow, etc, it wouldn't take long before the conversation would just end up back to talking about the company. It was a little awkward and confusing throughout. One of the interviewers would not look at me while they or I spoke, instead looked at me out of the corner of their eye. I tried many times to include them in the conversation where they would look at me briefly then turn away and look at me from the side again. It took a few days for the recruiting firm to even hear back from the position they were needing to fill immediately, and was advised I was considered 'too quiet.' No one that knows me under any capacity would consider those words to describe me, with the exception of when I find a rhythm in my work, but not as a personal attribute.

Interview Questions

• Do you work primarily with Mac or with PC?   2 Answers

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

First met the recruiter at a school portfolio night. Very nice, asked lots of questions, took lots of notes. Sent a follow up email a few days after the event along with a recommendation from a CD who was working at RPA at the time. Heard back from the recruiter the same day and exchanged a few emails. Had a phone interview and that was that.

Digital Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

one on one interview with the manager of the department; casual conversation; nothing out of the ordinary. First briefed by the recruiter than manager of the department came later. He didn't have my resume on hand, but luckily I had an extra. Went over my resume.

Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

A friend who worked at RPA referred me to a position in the media department. My friend sent my resume and HR reached out to me shortly after. I had a phone interview and then two in-person interviews. I received an offer the same day as my second in-person inviterview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience
      How do you keep up with industry news?
      How are your excel, power point, and presentation skills?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Stood up for a phone interview for a mid level position. Rescheduled and was told after that I should look at entry-level positions because of my lack of agency experience. Stood up for a phone interview for an entry-level position and rescheduled. After the phone interview was told that they would be in touch. They ignored emails for a month and a half and finally out of the blue brought me in for an in-person interview. When I arrived the hiring managers had been given a resume for a different person with a similar name. I went into the interview with them thinking I used to work at Hooters. Luckily I had extra resumes on hand, and after the interview they told me I was overqualified for entry-level. Followed up several times with no response.