RPA Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2017

2.6

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process seems really efficient. You meet with the whole team to make sure that yoi would be a good fit personality wise and skills wise. It's pretty relaxed and seemed to encourage you to be yourself.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that would make you a good fit for this role?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Interview

Met at career fair and kept in contact with the talent managers throughout the interviewing process. Took several months and a few rescheduled interviews but overall worth it. First interview was hardest part, second interview was more of a personality match.

Interview Questions

• What has been you biggest achievement thus far?
      What are some of your favorite campaigns?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

I applied through a recruiter who I had previously met at a recruiting fair. First interview was a phone screen with the recruiter. Next, I interviewed with 5 different members of the team I would be working with during 3 back-to-back on site interviews. Each interview consisted of more or less the same questions and lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in advertising? What is one ad campaign that you are really into right now? Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail?   Answer Question

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Two phone calls with HR and my supervisor, and then an in-person interview with the account supervisor and director. More time was spent discussing the account's strengths and weaknesses than my own qualifications. No overly difficult questions, offer was made within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• What are some problems you've had to address on your current account, and how would that experience apply to this team?   Answer Question

Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

A friend who worked at RPA referred me to a position in the media department. My friend sent my resume and HR reached out to me shortly after. I had a phone interview and then two in-person interviews. I received an offer the same day as my second in-person inviterview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience
      How do you keep up with industry news?
      How are your excel, power point, and presentation skills?   Answer Question

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Took about 15 minutes. Standard questions. Friendly process. Nothing tricky. Was not a barrage of questions just a friendly conversation about my work, goals, past, their company and what they are about, what I like about them. As with any good interview it is not one sided, you are both interviewing each other to make sure it is a fit.

Interview Questions

• What about them do you like?   1 Answer

Digital Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

one on one interview with the manager of the department; casual conversation; nothing out of the ordinary. First briefed by the recruiter than manager of the department came later. He didn't have my resume on hand, but luckily I had an extra. Went over my resume.

Broadcast Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I had a Phone screen with recruiter to make sure my experience fit the needs for the open role. The 2nd round was a 1 on 1 interview with the manager. The interview was very conversational and I wasn't drilled with questions. In my opinion, it was a matter of whether or not I would work well with the team as well as if my experience was up to par.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Stood up for a phone interview for a mid level position. Rescheduled and was told after that I should look at entry-level positions because of my lack of agency experience. Stood up for a phone interview for an entry-level position and rescheduled. After the phone interview was told that they would be in touch. They ignored emails for a month and a half and finally out of the blue brought me in for an in-person interview. When I arrived the hiring managers had been given a resume for a different person with a similar name. I went into the interview with them thinking I used to work at Hooters. Luckily I had extra resumes on hand, and after the interview they told me I was overqualified for entry-level. Followed up several times with no response.

Account Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy, since it is a job that doesn't require agency experience they were primarily looking for someone who was enthusiastic and very proactive. I interviewed with 3 women from my department and my main concern was how I would be able to move up in the company. I was very pleased to hear that all women were very enthusiastic and had been at RPA for a long time.