RPA Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 26, 2017

2.5

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Two phone calls with HR and my supervisor, and then an in-person interview with the account supervisor and director. More time was spent discussing the account's strengths and weaknesses than my own qualifications. No overly difficult questions, offer was made within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• What are some problems you've had to address on your current account, and how would that experience apply to this team?   Answer Question

Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

A friend who worked at RPA referred me to a position in the media department. My friend sent my resume and HR reached out to me shortly after. I had a phone interview and then two in-person interviews. I received an offer the same day as my second in-person inviterview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience
      How do you keep up with industry news?
      How are your excel, power point, and presentation skills?
      Answer Question

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Took about 15 minutes. Standard questions. Friendly process. Nothing tricky. Was not a barrage of questions just a friendly conversation about my work, goals, past, their company and what they are about, what I like about them. As with any good interview it is not one sided, you are both interviewing each other to make sure it is a fit.

Interview Questions

• What about them do you like?   1 Answer

Digital Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

one on one interview with the manager of the department; casual conversation; nothing out of the ordinary. First briefed by the recruiter than manager of the department came later. He didn't have my resume on hand, but luckily I had an extra. Went over my resume.

Broadcast Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I had a Phone screen with recruiter to make sure my experience fit the needs for the open role. The 2nd round was a 1 on 1 interview with the manager. The interview was very conversational and I wasn't drilled with questions. In my opinion, it was a matter of whether or not I would work well with the team as well as if my experience was up to par.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Stood up for a phone interview for a mid level position. Rescheduled and was told after that I should look at entry-level positions because of my lack of agency experience. Stood up for a phone interview for an entry-level position and rescheduled. After the phone interview was told that they would be in touch. They ignored emails for a month and a half and finally out of the blue brought me in for an in-person interview. When I arrived the hiring managers had been given a resume for a different person with a similar name. I went into the interview with them thinking I used to work at Hooters. Luckily I had extra resumes on hand, and after the interview they told me I was overqualified for entry-level. Followed up several times with no response.

Account Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy, since it is a job that doesn't require agency experience they were primarily looking for someone who was enthusiastic and very proactive. I interviewed with 3 women from my department and my main concern was how I would be able to move up in the company. I was very pleased to hear that all women were very enthusiastic and had been at RPA for a long time.

Account Management Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

Started with a standard application along with a social media project where you listed why you want a job in advertising (be creative). About month later I received an email that I made it to the second round (phone interview). The interview was a pretty standard interview. No extremely tough questions. Mostly getting to know you and job experience. A few weeks later, I was notified I made it to the third round (santa monica office) for a panel type interview. Very fun experience overall. People at RPA are extremely positive and outgoing people

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite campaign of 2014? What was your favorite RPA advertisement? What would your friends say about you?   Answer Question

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Immediately sold once I met the folks. I did not know much about RPA, they were really below the radar a few years back.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Got an interview opportunity via networking (I was not living in California at the time). The process was very straightforward and non-threatening, compared to that of many of the other companies with which I had interviewed.

The first correspondence was a phone interview with HR...it was really just getting to know me/my personality/past experience and seeing what positions I might be interested in. While I was interested in Account Management, the recruiter recommended me to interview for other available positions in Project Management.

I decided to move forward with interviewing for a position on the PM team. The next step was a Skype interview with the two supervisors of all the Project Management teams. Interview lasted about a half an hour, was straight forward...no curveball questions and was generally a positive, flowing conversation based around past work experience and the nature of the position.

My final interview (also via Skype) came about 4 days later, and was with a member of the team I would be working on. This was somewhat of a "personality test" type interview. Again, it was very non-threatening and was focused on gauging my work aptitude and attitude. Essentially, they wanted to make sure I'd make a holistic positive addition to the team.

Received offer a few hours after the final interview, dependent on background check and positive references.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your past experience. Why advertising. Why Project Management...   Answer Question