RPA Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 26, 2017

2.5

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Two phone calls with HR and my supervisor, and then an in-person interview with the account supervisor and director. More time was spent discussing the account's strengths and weaknesses than my own qualifications. No overly difficult questions, offer was made within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• What are some problems you've had to address on your current account, and how would that experience apply to this team?   Answer Question

Motion Graphics Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was brought into conference room with two persons. I was told it was going to be a casual interview, which is fine. After briefly talking about some of my work and experience, most of the interview became about selling the company, as though I already had the job. Every time I would try to bring the conversation back to the work itself, or my work, or learn more about the workflow, etc, it wouldn't take long before the conversation would just end up back to talking about the company. It was a little awkward and confusing throughout. One of the interviewers would not look at me while they or I spoke, instead looked at me out of the corner of their eye. I tried many times to include them in the conversation where they would look at me briefly then turn away and look at me from the side again. It took a few days for the recruiting firm to even hear back from the position they were needing to fill immediately, and was advised I was considered 'too quiet.' No one that knows me under any capacity would consider those words to describe me, with the exception of when I find a rhythm in my work, but not as a personal attribute.

Interview Questions

• Do you work primarily with Mac or with PC?   1 Answer

Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

A friend who worked at RPA referred me to a position in the media department. My friend sent my resume and HR reached out to me shortly after. I had a phone interview and then two in-person interviews. I received an offer the same day as my second in-person inviterview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience
      How do you keep up with industry news?
      How are your excel, power point, and presentation skills?
      Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

It was pretty chill. We talked about personal interests and some of my work. The CD had already seen most of my work, so by this point it was more to get to know me. We just talked about the sorts of projects I wanted to work on and he told me about some of the directions the agency was going to be going and he told me about the projects he could see me doing. He also talked a bit about my future partner.

Interview Questions

• "What kind of stuff do you want to work on?"   1 Answer

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

First met the recruiter at a school portfolio night. Very nice, asked lots of questions, took lots of notes. Sent a follow up email a few days after the event along with a recommendation from a CD who was working at RPA at the time. Heard back from the recruiter the same day and exchanged a few emails. Had a phone interview and that was that.

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Took about 15 minutes. Standard questions. Friendly process. Nothing tricky. Was not a barrage of questions just a friendly conversation about my work, goals, past, their company and what they are about, what I like about them. As with any good interview it is not one sided, you are both interviewing each other to make sure it is a fit.

Interview Questions

• What about them do you like?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was referred to HR by a friend and applied online. I then had a Skype interview with the head of the media planning team I would work with. It consisted of basic questions, nothing out of the ordinary - just getting to know a bit more about me and what I study, what relevant coursework I have. It was casual and took around 20 minutes

Digital Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

It started with a phone interview, standard screen about background and interests. Immediately scheduled an in person interview with the team I would be working with. Check to see if a good culture fit primarily, and then some questions about where I saw my career heading.

Digital Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

one on one interview with the manager of the department; casual conversation; nothing out of the ordinary. First briefed by the recruiter than manager of the department came later. He didn't have my resume on hand, but luckily I had an extra. Went over my resume.

Broadcast Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I had a Phone screen with recruiter to make sure my experience fit the needs for the open role. The 2nd round was a 1 on 1 interview with the manager. The interview was very conversational and I wasn't drilled with questions. In my opinion, it was a matter of whether or not I would work well with the team as well as if my experience was up to par.