RPA Interview Questions in Santa Monica, CA | Glassdoor

RPA Interview Questions in Santa Monica, CA

2.5

Motion Graphics Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was brought into conference room with two persons. I was told it was going to be a casual interview, which is fine. After briefly talking about some of my work and experience, most of the interview became about selling the company, as though I already had the job. Every time I would try to bring the conversation back to the work itself, or my work, or learn more about the workflow, etc, it wouldn't take long before the conversation would just end up back to talking about the company. It was a little awkward and confusing throughout. One of the interviewers would not look at me while they or I spoke, instead looked at me out of the corner of their eye. I tried many times to include them in the conversation where they would look at me briefly then turn away and look at me from the side again. It took a few days for the recruiting firm to even hear back from the position they were needing to fill immediately, and was advised I was considered 'too quiet.' No one that knows me under any capacity would consider those words to describe me, with the exception of when I find a rhythm in my work, but not as a personal attribute.

Interview Questions

• Do you work primarily with Mac or with PC?   2 Answers

Digital Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

one on one interview with the manager of the department; casual conversation; nothing out of the ordinary. First briefed by the recruiter than manager of the department came later. He didn't have my resume on hand, but luckily I had an extra. Went over my resume.

Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

A friend who worked at RPA referred me to a position in the media department. My friend sent my resume and HR reached out to me shortly after. I had a phone interview and then two in-person interviews. I received an offer the same day as my second in-person inviterview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience
      How do you keep up with industry news?
      How are your excel, power point, and presentation skills?
      Answer Question

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Took about 15 minutes. Standard questions. Friendly process. Nothing tricky. Was not a barrage of questions just a friendly conversation about my work, goals, past, their company and what they are about, what I like about them. As with any good interview it is not one sided, you are both interviewing each other to make sure it is a fit.

Interview Questions

• What about them do you like?   1 Answer

Account Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy, since it is a job that doesn't require agency experience they were primarily looking for someone who was enthusiastic and very proactive. I interviewed with 3 women from my department and my main concern was how I would be able to move up in the company. I was very pleased to hear that all women were very enthusiastic and had been at RPA for a long time.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was referred to HR by a friend and applied online. I then had a Skype interview with the head of the media planning team I would work with. It consisted of basic questions, nothing out of the ordinary - just getting to know a bit more about me and what I study, what relevant coursework I have. It was casual and took around 20 minutes

Freelance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

Initiated contact via email and received response the next day from HR. Shared requested information via email and schedule phone interview.

Phone interview was extremely professional and informative. Was allowed to provide my information as well as obtain additional information regarding the position and what the agency was looking for beyond the posted job description.

Interview Questions

• As I was familiar with the agency the interview process was expedient and did not receive any difficult or unexpected questions during or after the process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Extremely fair and highly professional.

Account Management Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

Started with a standard application along with a social media project where you listed why you want a job in advertising (be creative). About month later I received an email that I made it to the second round (phone interview). The interview was a pretty standard interview. No extremely tough questions. Mostly getting to know you and job experience. A few weeks later, I was notified I made it to the third round (santa monica office) for a panel type interview. Very fun experience overall. People at RPA are extremely positive and outgoing people

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite campaign of 2014? What was your favorite RPA advertisement? What would your friends say about you?   Answer Question

Broadcast Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I had a Phone screen with recruiter to make sure my experience fit the needs for the open role. The 2nd round was a 1 on 1 interview with the manager. The interview was very conversational and I wasn't drilled with questions. In my opinion, it was a matter of whether or not I would work well with the team as well as if my experience was up to par.

Digital Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

It started with a phone interview, standard screen about background and interests. Immediately scheduled an in person interview with the team I would be working with. Check to see if a good culture fit primarily, and then some questions about where I saw my career heading.