RPG Enterprises (India) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RPG Enterprises (India) Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at RPG Enterprises (India)

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RPG Enterprises (India) (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Basically, The interview was 1:1. It was very fast and intuitive process. A creative director explains background of company and how much the company involved and achieved in the industry and explained the company benefits that can provide to employees. Portfolio review with creative director.

Interview Questions

• How do you know our company?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RPG Enterprises (India) (Jamshedpur (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Group discussion on the topic "Are group discussions a useful way of judging candidates" followed by a personal interview. In the personal interview, I was mainly quizzed on my background and the courses I had taken up during my MBA program. They expect you to give evidence based support to your arguments.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RPG Enterprises (India) (Mumbai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Two rounds of interview preceded by a GD round. GD was on some random topic and candidates were judged on clarity of thought plus ability to put forth their ideas.

Interview was pretty simple with normal HR questions followed by a case. Not too many business questions.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RPG Enterprises (India) (Mumbai (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

There is a group discussion which is very interesting. Not the regular topics (generally) but something which will interest anyone. It is basically to test your leadership and how you are able to steer the group. They also test how many new ideas one brings to the table. Interview is completely CV based but they will really test how driven you are.

Interview Questions

• We dont generally hire girls (ie in CEAT) because we know that in such harsh conditions even boys cant perform on the field, so with truckers and fitters around how do you make us believe that you will do it?   1 Answer

Manager Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RPG Enterprises (India) (Kolkata (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

I was called by the agency to be interviewed and I was directly called by the CFO of the company and had face to face interview

Interview Questions

• About my personal and professional life   1 Answer
    • About my work profile   1 Answer

QA Documentation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankleshwar (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RPG Enterprises (India) (Ankleshwar (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

I gave my bio data to the company & they had called me for interview. QA manager had took by technical interview followed by HR manager and plant head. After two days i got phone call by HR manager and again had formal interview by plant head & HR manager. i got offer letter.

Interview Questions

• How much and in which area you have a experience?   1 Answer
    • what are your expectation from the organisation or from your work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

i would like to advice other that negotiate for salary after having all the information of your salary bifurcation and benefits will be provided.