RPM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at RPM

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Interview

Some very strange questions were asked, and overall it did not seem like they had much relevance to what was the job at hand. Overall they could have been more specific.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RPM (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Very thorough. Met with hiring manager twice, then the hiring manager and his boss twice. Did not buy me lunch although the interview occurred during the lunch hour and I was very hungry. Interviewer was dressed very casual

Interview Questions

Negotiation

accommodating, they tried to get close to my current salary

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RPM in December 2012.

Interview

There wasn't an interview process for me. I knew someone and he helped me get the job. This thing asks for. 50 word minimum, but I really don't know what else to say, so I'm yammering.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RPM (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back about a week later. The interview was very chill, very basic questions, overall a good interview and got another call back a couple hours after the interview.