RPh on the GO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RPh on the GO Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.5

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RPh on the GO.

Interview

It really was the Manager talking for the most part. I only remember him telling me "we don't sell widgets we sell service. Let me know we would be traveling for training

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPh on the GO.

Interview

Met in person with the manager and had phone interviews. I hate that glassdoor is forcing me to write answers to this part when I don't want to. And it is making write 30 words. This is BS.

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at RPh on the GO (Novi, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

I simply submitting your resume and taking a drug test. I was asked about different cities in which where I would be available for different positions. I was asked what type of work I would be comfortable in. For example retail or hospital.

Interview Questions

• What type of pharmacy skills do you have.   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPh on the GO (Naperville, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the agency called me the next day. I wouldn't consider my first phone conversion with the account manager an interview as it was very informal and easy going. She just wanted to know about my past experience and my availability. I did have an in-person interview with the first client I worked with. This interviewed was offered one week after applying online to the staffing agency's website. It was also very informal. Just had a regular conversation. I was offered the job that day and started the following week.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in the field? What types of pharmacy have you worked in? What pharmacy equipment/software are you familiar with? What is your availability?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RPh on the GO (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screening with the RPh on the GO agent who then passes your info to the hiring pharmacy. Phone screen/ interview w/ someone from the pharmacy HR team and then an in person interview following if the HR member decides to move forward.

Interview Questions

• What do you have experience with in the pharmacy? What is some of the work they had you do?   Answer Question

Clinical Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPh on the GO (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview, background check, drug screen in person interview with general manager and current office manager. Tour of the office to meet with other employees and to get their perspective on working there

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at RPh on the GO (Skokie, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I came in with a positive attitude and an open mind but was a bit nervous. Once I met with Amy Brannigan she put my nerves at ease by her warm welcome.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you possess that would be helpful for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I interviewed at RPh on the GO (Omaha, NE) in June 2015.

Interview

Conversation on the phone with a phone interview and review of my resume and experience in all my aspects in hospital, Clinic, retail, Out patient. I explained my experience as relief hospital director and as a hospitalstaff pharmacist

Pharmacist Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPh on the GO (Nashville, TN) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process really consist of you filling out information and them doing a background check. It is not the standard process as if you were applying for a particular job.

Interview Questions

• You will have to answer the standard background questions. Have you been convicted of a felony ,License in good standing etc.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPh on the GO.

Interview

1 phone interview - tell me about yourself and background, why this company?
    2 in-person interviews: 1 with VP and Regional Manager, 1 with VP and 2 Regional Managers

Interview Questions

• What's the most difficult part of the sales process? Any favorite sales authors?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.