RPh on the GO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RPh on the GO

2.2

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RPh on the GO (Dothan, AL) in February 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by one recruiter. I never heard back from him after a month. I heard from another recruiter and she was able to find work for me. I was able to provide all of the information on line or via e-mail. I have enjoyed the work that has been given to me. RPh on the Go has responded and provided more work assignments than any other staffing agencies that I have signed up with.

Interview Questions

• Why was your employment with Walmart discontinued?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to travel across the state.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Clinical Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPh on the GO (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview, background check, drug screen in person interview with general manager and current office manager. Tour of the office to meet with other employees and to get their perspective on working there

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPh on the GO.

Interview

Met in person with the manager and had phone interviews. I hate that glassdoor is forcing me to write answers to this part when I don't want to. And it is making write 30 words. This is BS.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RPh on the GO.

Interview

It really was the Manager talking for the most part. I only remember him telling me "we don't sell widgets we sell service. Let me know we would be traveling for training

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPh on the GO.

Interview

1 phone interview - tell me about yourself and background, why this company?
    2 in-person interviews: 1 with VP and Regional Manager, 1 with VP and 2 Regional Managers

Interview Questions

• What's the most difficult part of the sales process? Any favorite sales authors?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at RPh on the GO (Skokie, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I came in with a positive attitude and an open mind but was a bit nervous. Once I met with Amy Brannigan she put my nerves at ease by her warm welcome.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you possess that would be helpful for this position?   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RPh on the GO in March 2013.

Interview

Very detailed ,

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at RPh on the GO (Novi, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

I simply submitting your resume and taking a drug test. I was asked about different cities in which where I would be available for different positions. I was asked what type of work I would be comfortable in. For example retail or hospital.

Interview Questions

• What type of pharmacy skills do you have.   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RPh on the GO (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screening with the RPh on the GO agent who then passes your info to the hiring pharmacy. Phone screen/ interview w/ someone from the pharmacy HR team and then an in person interview following if the HR member decides to move forward.

Interview Questions

• What do you have experience with in the pharmacy? What is some of the work they had you do?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPh on the GO (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a quick, friendly phone interview with Maggie, then a 5-minute interview with the company supervisor. It was the fastest set of interviews I have ever had, and If other companies can do this. It would be a wise and money saving move. as Rick said..
    the next 2 months of your contract IS the interview, we will see how well you do, Good luck.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work here permanently?   1 Answer