RSA Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.7

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RSA Group (Bedford, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

I received a call to see if I would be interested in a position. I came in for an interview and met with three individuals. Twenty minutes later after I left I was asked if I wanted to come in for a second interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peterborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSA Group (Peterborough, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and submitted CV. Got an email the same day asking me to complete an online Situation Judgement Test. This was a multiple choice test with a series of situations and what I would do in that situation. Received an email a the next sat inviting me for a telephone interview. Telephone interview barely lasted 10 minutes. I was asked a series of yes/no security questions, about my current salary and the position I had applied for. Only one question about the actual job. Received an email a few days later saying I had been unsuccessful.

Assistant Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSA Group (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied through recruiter - interviewed arranged with 7 days -
    Interview lasts for 1 hours, very simple question related to CV and some competency based questions

Interview Questions

• Describe situation when you had conflict with your manager   Answer Question

Summer Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Interview

I was referred through an employee and received a call from HR for a screening interview. Received another call to come in and meet my manager. A very quick process for a time when summer students are needed.

Ops Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSA Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2016.

Interview

Initial application form and CV submission. Invited to interview along with the details of the subject matter for a presentation that was required as part of the interview. I had one week to prepare the presentation and generally get ready for the interview. The questions were competency based around the job description. These two people carrying out the interview and each had a different background one HR and the other business. The presentation was followed by a question and answer session which last around 45 minutes. The whole interview lasted for 1 hour and 50 minute.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example where you have had to deal with conflict within a team you have managed and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Technical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSA Group (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Interviewed by 2 people male and female, about 35 minutes. Australian fellow unprofessional, had an attitude, should not interview people. Lady was nice and a good interviewer. Various questions, some involved. Had HR phone interview then in person interview. Overall in person interview questions started off basic then became more involved.

Actuarial Interview

Interview

The interviewer was very nice, I did not deal with HR. Very fair interview, the interviewer wanted to get to know you and figure out how you would react in certain situations. There was a few technical questions, but they were very basic. I suggest that you research a bit online for basic statistical questions they could ask you.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSA Group (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview
    Two face to face interviews - each interview was 1 hour long, majority of questions asked were based around the company key competencies, why RSA, provide example of a time you had to deal with a challenging situation and what was the overall outcome?
    The first face to face interview was around behaviour

Claims Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Galway (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSA Group (Galway (Ireland)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was mainly competency and experience based. Began with ''tell us about your CV''. Further 5 general questions and then 2 role play questions relating to an angry customer who feels her premium is too high and what to do if there is a person with very poor English on the line.

2 interviewers, 30 mins, good interview.

Interview Questions

• Why RSA? Give an example of excellent customer experience? Give examples of problem solving...   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSA Group in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was for the intern Actuarial Analyst position. A standard half hour phone interview asking questions about analytical abilities, problem-solving, past experiences, etc. Two problem solving questions such as the one below.

Interview Questions

• How would you estimate how many gas stations there are in Canada?   Answer Question