RSA Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 27, 2017

2.8

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RSA Group (Bedford, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

I received a call to see if I would be interested in a position. I came in for an interview and met with three individuals. Twenty minutes later after I left I was asked if I wanted to come in for a second interview.

Call Centre - Inbound Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSA Group (Liverpool, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Online multiple choice test followed by online aptitude test. These were then followed with a telephone interview.
    After passing all the steps I attended an afternoon interview at RSA, this included further interview type questions, 2 or 3 each, with a team of 5 middle managers/team leaders rotating around the room. Then followed a basic, GCSE level, English and Mathematics test, 20 minutes.
    After a short break then followed a group observation with several, 3, middle managers sitting in the corners of the room watching our progress/involvement while deciding what items we would use/need/make use of if our plane crash landed in the rain forest. lastly we had to use a script outline page, a price selection page and the computer screen data collection sheet while accepting a call from middle management pretending to be a customer.
    All over and I didn't get invited to a second interview.

Interview Questions

• 5 middle managers asked 2 or 3 questions each focussing on either;
      previous experience, something you did well, conflict resolution, why I thought I would do well and one other?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peterborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSA Group (Peterborough, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and submitted CV. Got an email the same day asking me to complete an online Situation Judgement Test. This was a multiple choice test with a series of situations and what I would do in that situation. Received an email a the next sat inviting me for a telephone interview. Telephone interview barely lasted 10 minutes. I was asked a series of yes/no security questions, about my current salary and the position I had applied for. Only one question about the actual job. Received an email a few days later saying I had been unsuccessful.

Assistant Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSA Group (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied through recruiter - interviewed arranged with 7 days -
    Interview lasts for 1 hours, very simple question related to CV and some competency based questions

Interview Questions

• Describe situation when you had conflict with your manager   Answer Question

Summer Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Interview

I was referred through an employee and received a call from HR for a screening interview. Received another call to come in and meet my manager. A very quick process for a time when summer students are needed.

Ops Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSA Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2016.

Interview

Initial application form and CV submission. Invited to interview along with the details of the subject matter for a presentation that was required as part of the interview. I had one week to prepare the presentation and generally get ready for the interview. The questions were competency based around the job description. These two people carrying out the interview and each had a different background one HR and the other business. The presentation was followed by a question and answer session which last around 45 minutes. The whole interview lasted for 1 hour and 50 minute.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example where you have had to deal with conflict within a team you have managed and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RSA Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

interviewed by PM, duration was 45 minutes. Discussion focused on ability to fit within project team, talked about previous work experience, not to concerned with lack of specific experience within targeted business unit, wanted experienced BA who could work independently with little PM supervision.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous work experience?
      Do you require constant supervision?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little room to negotiate since the BA role and rate within RSA is low relative to PM, Architect, PCO, Developer.

Technical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSA Group (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Interviewed by 2 people male and female, about 35 minutes. Australian fellow unprofessional, had an attitude, should not interview people. Lady was nice and a good interviewer. Various questions, some involved. Had HR phone interview then in person interview. Overall in person interview questions started off basic then became more involved.

Actuarial Interview

Interview

The interviewer was very nice, I did not deal with HR. Very fair interview, the interviewer wanted to get to know you and figure out how you would react in certain situations. There was a few technical questions, but they were very basic. I suggest that you research a bit online for basic statistical questions they could ask you.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSA Group (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview
    Two face to face interviews - each interview was 1 hour long, majority of questions asked were based around the company key competencies, why RSA, provide example of a time you had to deal with a challenging situation and what was the overall outcome?
    The first face to face interview was around behaviour