RSA Medical Medical Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSA Medical Medical Case Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.8

Medical Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RSA Medical.

Interview

Read a script, and mock interview as if you are interviewing a person with an medical issue. You know that day whether you have a position.

Interview Questions

• They basically hire most due to the "McDonald's" type of treatment. "An employee comes a dime a dozen."   Answer Question

Negotiation

They act as if you will get bonuses, but the you will always have difficulty making their grade because every time you leave your computer, including going to the rest room is counted against you.

Other Interview Reviews for RSA Medical

Medical Case Manager Interview

Interview

Should have known better when they hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RSA Medical (Naperville, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

great people all types of education and cultures students and retires looking for extra income for a period amount of time. interview was medical based , medical terminology and medications.

Interview Questions

• medical policy questions that we were not allowed to display or answer do to not knowing or not our job to do so by rule   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSA Medical (Naperville, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Just discussed previous work experience. Then a mock call scenario discussing medical history. Asked about medical knowledge and prescription medication experience. Basically they just want to know you can handle medical information comfortably.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the times in your life where you overcame a challenge?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSA Medical (Naperville, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

Typing test

Negotiation

There was none

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RSA Medical (Naperville, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was not complicated. Initially HR will contact you, Go through some information regarding the job. Then they will conduct a phone interview and if you pass that they will call you for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked specific medical questions, and how to conduct a proper history and physical   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSA Medical (Naperville, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

I got a call from the recruiter a day after I applied to RSA medical online for the medical case manager position. She fixed a phone interview for the following day which took about 40minutes. She started by telling me about the company, what they do, and about the position I was interviewing for. She then asked me questions from how I heard about them, to asking about my career in medicine and my plans for residency. She also asked me about the employments that I included in my resume, what I did, and how I handled difficult situations.
    The following day she called to fix another interview with the hiring manager. He also asked me a lot of questions about my medical career, why I chose medicine and sorts. Since I'm still studying for Step3, he asked if that wouldn't be in the way of my job ( I said no) and if I was willing to relocate to Naperville ( I said yes). And at the end he told me that they would get back to me. And three days later, I got an email saying I was'nt chosen for the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that went wrong at work, did you handle? If you did, how?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSA Medical (Naperville, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview process consists of a phone interview, one on one interview, and a written test, typing test and a mock interview

Interview Questions

• What is the next question you should ask this applicant?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation they tell you how much they're gonna pay you and you can take it or leave it.