RSA Security Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSA Security Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RSA Security (Bedford, MA).

Interview

The process took almost 2 weeks. Interviewed with WebEx call and it lasted for almost 1 hour 15 minutes. I interviewed people from technical team. It was a panel of 3 people.

Interview Questions

• - Some reflection concepts
    - Few basic .net questions: Finalizer and Dispose; Boxing and Unboxing; MS Automation test; Palindrome string;
    - some MVVM framework.
    - They asked few questions on Automation test-fakes, Agile methodology and more technical questions.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RSA Security

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RSA Security (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

The phone interview was pretty technical, followed by an in-person interview. The in-person was a day-long process, very technical. Even the manager had a good technical understanding of the project. The questions mostly bounced around design and algorithms, pseudo-coding. Programming language does not matter.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSA Security (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews on technical quotations, 1st one was a manger round and 2nd was after 10 days and it was on automation testing and 3rd was on security concepts.Then they called me for a 1:1 interviews with 3 rounds of technical discussions fallowed by a HR interview.They test the candidate in negative ways as well to test the behavior of the resource.Director of the site also interviews in technical aspects.It was a good interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not well at that time, I have accepted the offer without much negations.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSA Security in May 2008.

Interview

The interviews include 1 with HR and hiring , 4 with potential peer co-workers. The hiring manager ask typical questions regarding past project experience etc. The 4 peer co-workers ask some techicial questions, and gave out a machine to write a java program follow by the instruction by given time.

Interview Questions

• how to come up a idea to make a JVM machine runs faster?   Answer Question