RSA Security Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSA Security Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RSA Security (Bedford, MA).

Interview

The process took almost 2 weeks. Interviewed with WebEx call and it lasted for almost 1 hour 15 minutes. I interviewed people from technical team. It was a panel of 3 people.

Interview Questions

• - Some reflection concepts
    - Few basic .net questions: Finalizer and Dispose; Boxing and Unboxing; MS Automation test; Palindrome string;
    - some MVVM framework.
    - They asked few questions on Automation test-fakes, Agile methodology and more technical questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RSA Security

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RSA Security (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

The phone interview was pretty technical, followed by an in-person interview. The in-person was a day-long process, very technical. Even the manager had a good technical understanding of the project. The questions mostly bounced around design and algorithms, pseudo-coding. Programming language does not matter.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSA Security (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had Seven rounds of interview First round was telephonic and they interviewed me for 1 1/2 hour on call and then they asked me to visit Bangalore, after that they kept 3 rounds of technical interview and 1 managerial round which went on from morning 10 am to 3:30 pm, after that they said I m selected and asked to go for HR interview, Hr discussed abt salary and asked me to send documents, after sending documents they haven't send offer letter and I called her again she said we kept you on hold and at last when I asked for update she said they are not ready to take me as I am technically strong but not on front end development but they didn't ask me any questions on front end development at all which is very shocking for me to get that feedback.I told to HR they haven't interviewed me on Front end so how can they say I am not good at the front end, she didn't have an answer for that at all, she just kept calm.They will offer you a good salary but you never know when they will fire you without any reason and also till you join there you can't say you are selected.I prefer not to select this company at all to join or go for an interview even.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSA Security (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews on technical quotations, 1st one was a manger round and 2nd was after 10 days and it was on automation testing and 3rd was on security concepts.Then they called me for a 1:1 interviews with 3 rounds of technical discussions fallowed by a HR interview.They test the candidate in negative ways as well to test the behavior of the resource.Director of the site also interviews in technical aspects.It was a good interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not well at that time, I have accepted the offer without much negations.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSA Security in May 2008.

Interview

The interviews include 1 with HR and hiring , 4 with potential peer co-workers. The hiring manager ask typical questions regarding past project experience etc. The 4 peer co-workers ask some techicial questions, and gave out a machine to write a java program follow by the instruction by given time.

Interview Questions

• how to come up a idea to make a JVM machine runs faster?   Answer Question