RSM Accounting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM in March 2009.

Interview

I had one on one interview with 1 Director, 2 Partners and 1 Supervisor. I met with them for half an hour each separately. Basically, I shared about my background experience and explained to them how I can make a great contribution to their firm.

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM in May 2008.

good

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

On- campus interview process. Greeted by an RSM employees then I was sent into a room with the interviewer. Quick process and pretty basic questions. Lots of questions about the resume

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSM in February 2016.

Interview

Standard questions, but interviewer began looking at her watch every minute or two after the first five minutes. I had the impression that she did not enjoy her job and was not interested in interviewing interns at all. The result was a very awkward interview that ended early. Other employees from RSM have not given me this impression. Maybe just a bad day for that particular interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Not very specific: Tell me about yourself, Why RSM?, etc.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

I reached out to McGladrey at a career fair, and after a week or so, I emailed them as a follow up. Soon afterwards, I received an invitation to an on-campus interview. This consisted of laid-back conversation with one employer, and all we did was go over my resume, and ask questions of course.

Interview Questions

• I was caught off-guard since I had prepared for difficult questions, but all we did was go over the resume. He simply said, "Tell me about your resume and experience."   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM in August 2011.

Interview

HR was very nice and accommodating,as well as the individuals I interviewed with. Have confidence in your qualifications and you should do fine. You will most likely interview with upper level management.