RSM Audit Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Audit Assistant

RSM Audit Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at RSM

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2014.

Interview

2 rounds - 1st with manager, 2nd with partner

1 round was a casual chat with a manager to see if you fit into the organisation, asking about you and your experiences. Also warning you about the tough audit life

2nd round was scrutiny into your results with the audit partner.

Interview Questions

• 1st round -
    Tell me more about yourself, why chose this line.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied online on the website and quickly received links to tests and video interview. After passing them it took a couple of weeks for RSM to get back to me about assessment center. AC took 2-3 hours and there was only 3 candidates. Afterwards I received a call in two days with feedback.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work in a varied or stable environment?
      What new skill did you recently learn?
      How would you describe what RSM does to your friends and family?   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Southampton, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Started with filling out the application form, then completed an online situational assessment before got invited to an online video assessment. This was the end of my process. You are given 5 questions for the online interview which you are given 60-95 seconds (can't remember exactly how long, sorry!) to prepare for before the recording starts automatically. Once the recording starts, you have 2 mins to answer the question.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember the exact words but this will do!
      1. What are your interests/hobbies/what do you do in your spare time?
      3. You just received a negative feedback from your last assignment, how do you feel?
      4. What skills are you looking to acquire/improve on?
      5. How do you feel about data analysis?   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Strengths based, pre-work questions and group exercise. Small group and relatively laid back for a final stage interview.

Most interviews were conducted by two people from either HR, a managerial position or partner.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2015.

Interview

HR called and arrange for an interview. There are 2 rounds of interview. First with the manager and if you have been successful, you will proceed to the next round with the partner. After the interviews, received calls on the offer within 5 working days.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RSM (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Assessment center is a bit tricky, some preparation needed, review the five porters force will be helpful, you can get a format to analysis some figure regarding the case study given in the assessment center.

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Applied online and was sent two online tests assessing numerical and verbal reasoning skills. Passed the tests and was asked to complete a video interview within 5 days. The video interview consists of 4 questions with "subquestions" to guide you in your answer. Question comes up and you get 1 minute to think about it, then 2 minutes to record your answer. Didn't pass that stage.

Whole process took less than two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you took the initiative to change and improve a process or a way of working?
      What prompted you to make the change?
      What steps you took to implement the change?
      How others viewed the change and how their views made you feel?   Answer Question
    • As part of your role you’ll be involved in different projects working with a variety of clients and colleagues. How does this make you feel?
      What you’ll enjoy about working with a range of different people?
      What challenges you think you may face when working in a varied environment?
      How you feel when you meet people for the first time?   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

There was a verbal and a numerical reasoning test after which there was a group exercise where we had to read a book of information given, discuss around the table and present back findings as a group. This was followed by two interviews, the first with a manager the second with a partner. The latter included a short solo presentation following on from the earlier group exercise. Other than both interviews focused on competency based questions, reasoning for choosing the role and the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you found yourself stuck and how you over came that.   1 Answer

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RSM in November 2017.

Interview

Multi-stage process to gain a 12-month paid internship:

- Online application form with motivational questions
    - Psychometric tests
    - Video interview
    - Assessment centre

The assessment centre included two interviews, one with a senior manager, then one with a partner. The partner interview started with candidates giving a short presentation.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swansea, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Swansea, Wales (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

video interview. consisted of 4 questions in which you were given two minutes to answer each question. Questions were competencie based so practice these before hand and have an idea of what you're going to say

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working a job and studying for qualifications at the same time?   1 Answer