RSM Audit Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSM Audit Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at RSM

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

Application Questions asking where you want to be within 5 years and why RSM. Psychometric tests were very difficult. The invited to video Interview - 3 questions. Only had 5 days to complete. Competency based. Found out the result within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and then was asked to complete numerical and situational judgement tests. Once I had passed the tests I was invited to complete a video interview. The video interview was difficult and was comprised of 4 two-minute answer block, each containing four questions to cover. With credit to RSM, the overall application process was quick.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working and studying at the same time?   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2016.

Interview

easy,friendly one day interview

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loughborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSM (Loughborough, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

Online video interview, all strength based questions,1 minute to prepare (no recording), then 2 minutes to answer. 4 questions in total, you should practice a lot otherwise you may get stammer.

Interview Questions

• 1. Imagine that you received negative feedback about your last piece of work? How would you react?   Answer Question
    • 2. Is data analysis something you would enjoy doing on a daily basis and why?   Answer Question
    • 3. Think about something you recently initiated. How did you ensure the initiative was successful?   Answer Question
    • 4. What do you do in your spare time?   Answer Question