RSM Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 4, 2017

2.8

71 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview. A week later, I went to the Atlanta office for a three-part interview with a senior associate, a manager, and a partner. I was contacted again by the recruiter two weeks later for more information. After that, it was 3 more weeks till I heard back from the recruiter and was told they still haven't decided, but I never heard from her again. No formal rejection.

Interview Questions

• If your former employer were to describe you in three words, what would they be?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Peoria, IL).

Interview

It was more about who you know than what you know, 2nd round in office interviews were pretty relaxed in nature with an open question format, coming prepared with questions was key.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Virtual Interview - basically go in and talk to different recruiters for around 30 minutes. Not a very tough interview process. It was very laid back. The campus recruiter was super helpful

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Very straightforward, mostly conversational questions. I participated in an on-campus interview through my school. My interviewer was very nice and professional. Wasn't too hard of an interview, just prepare for typical interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chapel Hill, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Very conversation. Did 30 minutes with a manager, however it seemed as if he was directing the conversation as to why you choose this firm and not other firms. He wanted to be positive that I wanted this firm and it was the only firm that I wanted to work for.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Applied through my university, first interview on campus went well. Within two weeks got an email from the recruiter that they were interested in moving forward. Emailed the recruiter back and got no response, tried calling several times and left messages with no response, emailed again. Finally four months later I got an email, they were no longer interested. The company and recruiter were very unprofessional throughout the entire process, they left me hanging for four months and did not respond to attempts to communicate.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

The interview was more conversational than behavioral. My interviewer made me feel very comfortable instead of nervous throughout the interview, and talked about their experience at RSM, giving me great insight into what it would be like to work at RSM. I was able to ask a few questions at the end of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Seattle, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting. First round interview was on campus. If you are invited for a second round interview, there is a social before the second round interview in house. The second round interview consists of 3 interviews, an office tour and lunch.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult teammate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM (Raleigh, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Informal as they are understaffed. Probably just be ready to talk about the CPA exam and your goals regarding the exam, also probably not good to mention it if you're not really willing to travel until after the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to interview with the firm   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

The process was fairly straightforward. The partner of the Audit Division asked questions based on what your previous background in accounting was and when your CPA eligibility was. Important note, you should be prepared to answer why you chose Audit at RSM over other firms who might have a larger practice.