RSM Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.8

69 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Virtual Interview - basically go in and talk to different recruiters for around 30 minutes. Not a very tough interview process. It was very laid back. The campus recruiter was super helpful

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Very straightforward, mostly conversational questions. I participated in an on-campus interview through my school. My interviewer was very nice and professional. Wasn't too hard of an interview, just prepare for typical interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chapel Hill, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Very conversation. Did 30 minutes with a manager, however it seemed as if he was directing the conversation as to why you choose this firm and not other firms. He wanted to be positive that I wanted this firm and it was the only firm that I wanted to work for.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Applied through my university, first interview on campus went well. Within two weeks got an email from the recruiter that they were interested in moving forward. Emailed the recruiter back and got no response, tried calling several times and left messages with no response, emailed again. Finally four months later I got an email, they were no longer interested. The company and recruiter were very unprofessional throughout the entire process, they left me hanging for four months and did not respond to attempts to communicate.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

The interview was more conversational than behavioral. My interviewer made me feel very comfortable instead of nervous throughout the interview, and talked about their experience at RSM, giving me great insight into what it would be like to work at RSM. I was able to ask a few questions at the end of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Seattle, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting. First round interview was on campus. If you are invited for a second round interview, there is a social before the second round interview in house. The second round interview consists of 3 interviews, an office tour and lunch.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult teammate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM (Raleigh, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Informal as they are understaffed. Probably just be ready to talk about the CPA exam and your goals regarding the exam, also probably not good to mention it if you're not really willing to travel until after the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to interview with the firm   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

The process was fairly straightforward. The partner of the Audit Division asked questions based on what your previous background in accounting was and when your CPA eligibility was. Important note, you should be prepared to answer why you chose Audit at RSM over other firms who might have a larger practice.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RSM in December 2015.

Interview

Had an initial round of interview on campus.
    After that was called for in office interview. HR greeted us very nicely and then we were taken for a round of the office
    There were 3 round of interviews in the office round
     2 interviews with Directors and 1 with the manager.
    People are very welcoming, extremely friendly.
    Within a week I got a offer from them.

Interview Questions

• Why RSM? About previous work experience, how is it related to the job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a very relaxed low stress process. I first met the recruiter at a recruiting event held on campus and was offered an on campus interview. I met we the managing partner and we mostly chatted about my interests and what I do for fun. Next was the in office interview which was basically a tour of the office and chatting with the current employees about what we expect out of an employer.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any interview questions mostly chatted about my life.   Answer Question