RSM Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 4, 2017

2.8

71 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

I had two interviews, one with a manager one with a partner. All companies are about the same, the interview only took a few hours with a tour, 2 interviews, and lunch. Big 4 interviews are like 2 days of meet and greet, activities, etc. This was short.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Absolutely no room to negotiate, you either take it or get lost.

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

interview with partner
    interview at the office with 5 senior/supervisor/manager/partner

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Recruited through career fair on campus. Second interview in 2 years. First interview in 2011 for an internship, second interview in 2012 for a full time position. Both times the interviewer who was a partner told me he was referring me for a second interview. Never got a second interview or even an email stating that I was declined. Very unprofessional company.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

campus interviews and then an in-house interview

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

I was surprised at how relaxed and conversational the first interview went. The employees were all extremely informative and excited to tell you about their experience at McGladrey. Most of the interview we discussed my abroad experience and some past work at my internship.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Campus Recuiter, gave them my resume. Applied through school career center and their website. Had an on campus interview, then interview in their office. Did not hear back for weeks so knew it wasn't the right position for me.

Interview Questions

• How many bullets would you fit in this room?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a very relaxed low stress process. I first met the recruiter at a recruiting event held on campus and was offered an on campus interview. I met we the managing partner and we mostly chatted about my interests and what I do for fun. Next was the in office interview which was basically a tour of the office and chatting with the current employees about what we expect out of an employer.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any interview questions mostly chatted about my life.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM in March 2011.

Interview

The first interview was at my school. It was a one on one meeting with a partner. It was a terrific experience. They are very quick with the responses. I got a call for the second interview next day. Second interview was three weeks from first interview. Gave me more than enough time. Second interview was a great smooth process as well. First a manager interviewed me then a director. Then we were taken out for a fancy lunch with an associate. It was one of the smoothest process ever.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will give you an offer since its an entry level. You will be happy with the compensation.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2011.

Interview

3 interviews with a Senior, Manager,Partner.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

First offer came in and i asked for more. They called back within 10 min and made a another offer.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM in October 2015.

Interview

I was selected to interview on campus. I had to bring my resume and transcript to the interview, and was interviewed by a partner. The partner talked the entire interview. He talked about his experience with the company, where he lived, the company environment, and what to expect at the company. The information was all very useful, but I would have been expected to have been asked questions.