RSM Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.8

69 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Virtual Interview - basically go in and talk to different recruiters for around 30 minutes. Not a very tough interview process. It was very laid back. The campus recruiter was super helpful

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chapel Hill, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Very conversation. Did 30 minutes with a manager, however it seemed as if he was directing the conversation as to why you choose this firm and not other firms. He wanted to be positive that I wanted this firm and it was the only firm that I wanted to work for.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Very straightforward, mostly conversational questions. I participated in an on-campus interview through my school. My interviewer was very nice and professional. Wasn't too hard of an interview, just prepare for typical interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM (Raleigh, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Informal as they are understaffed. Probably just be ready to talk about the CPA exam and your goals regarding the exam, also probably not good to mention it if you're not really willing to travel until after the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to interview with the firm   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2017.

Interview

First there was a written assessment - MCQ as well as essays on audit/accounting and some about yourself (where do you see yourself in 5 years, describe a situation when...). One on one interview with senior manager, talk about yourself and some accounting questions.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interviewer is nice and friendly. As this is entry level position, only being ask of general questions related to resume and technical questions. Overall, it is an average experience.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2017.

Interview

There were around 20 mcq to test your audit knowledge, essay writing (1 question choose from 5), double entry and personality test. I was interviewed by the manager and I could only describe the manager in one word HARSH. The manager is not friendly at all and tried to challenge all your answers and corner you. This really made me felt demotivated especially this was my first ever interview after I graduated.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was quite nice and friendly. At the final stages they served lunch. It was a group task followed by managed interview then a lunch break till final interviews where some people got told to leave and only 2 of us had partner interviews.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard interview to get to know more about you since it is an entry level position. Friendly interviewer (director). Some technical questions posed to test knowledge. Overall, average experience.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manama (Bahrain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RSM (Manama (Bahrain)) in February 2015.

Interview

I was invited for an interview at RSM BAHRAIN in Feb 15, went fairly well I guess, didn't hear anything back, kept contacting at regular intervals, finally received an email in Jun 15 saying I had been shortlisted. Didn't hear anything for a long time repeated contacting every two weeks. Then in Nov 15 was called for another interview went OK, didn't hear anything again, received an email in Feb 16 saying I had been selected, requesting me to sign the offer letter. I had a doubt regarding the package, as was doing my ACCA qualification during the first interview (Feb 15) and was told the salary would be better once I had completed ACCA, but I completed the certification by Dec 15, so I emailed them asking the current package in the offer letter, haven't heard from them since. I kept contacting them until Nov 16 when a got another job.

Super unprofessional I would say, but then again such behavior is usual over here in the Middle East where most international audit companies are franchises.