RSM Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 4, 2017

2.8

71 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RSM in December 2015.

Interview

Had an initial round of interview on campus.
After that was called for in office interview. HR greeted us very nicely and then we were taken for a round of the office
There were 3 round of interviews in the office round
 2 interviews with Directors and 1 with the manager.
People are very welcoming, extremely friendly.
Within a week I got a offer from them.

Interview Questions

• Why RSM? About previous work experience, how is it related to the job   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a very relaxed low stress process. I first met the recruiter at a recruiting event held on campus and was offered an on campus interview. I met we the managing partner and we mostly chatted about my interests and what I do for fun. Next was the in office interview which was basically a tour of the office and chatting with the current employees about what we expect out of an employer.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any interview questions mostly chatted about my life.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM in October 2015.

Interview

I was selected to interview on campus. I had to bring my resume and transcript to the interview, and was interviewed by a partner. The partner talked the entire interview. He talked about his experience with the company, where he lived, the company environment, and what to expect at the company. The information was all very useful, but I would have been expected to have been asked questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview was okay. Did not ask too many questions. More on prior experience and future goals/plans. However, when I followed up, the recruiters were not answering my emails. Not heard of them again after more than a month, so I am not sure if the process is really slow or they just decided that I will not go through. An email that I am not be considered already would be very much helpful.

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to migrate in the States?   Answer Question
    • Give a brief background of your professional experience. Where you worked, your roles and achievements.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was referred to the job by a professor so that expedited the interview process. An interview was set up within a week. I was interviewed by 3 people, and they were very casual interviews. A lunch with the team followed that. Overall, it was a great experience. I was disappointed when I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself - not your elevator speech, but just about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I went to the career fair and submitted my resume to one of the audit partners on site. Then I applied for the on campus interview through my college and was accepted through that process. Once I completed that I was invited back for the office interview and the dinner. After the office interview in the morning I was called back by the end of the day with an offer.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

It was through our school career website. It didn't take more than a week. A HR called me and asked several basic questions, such as what is my GPA, where I was academically, and interest... The lady was really nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• I had to take an Auditing exam, which was really hard. They require the score needs to be above 90%.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed started off with an on campus interview with a partner no technical questions but should know they are the leader provider for the middle market. Really just want to get to know you. Only way you can mess up is by being too nervous and giving them a reason to not hire you because you might not work well in groups

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Campus Recuiter, gave them my resume. Applied through school career center and their website. Had an on campus interview, then interview in their office. Did not hear back for weeks so knew it wasn't the right position for me.

Interview Questions

• How many bullets would you fit in this room?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Met at career fair, applied through university, had 2 interviews- 1 at school and 1 in office
    Interviews were very easy and casual, no analytic questions
    Office interview contained 2 interviews plus presentation