RSM Audit Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSM Audit Intern Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with a campus recruiter at Career Fair. Offered an on-campus interview with one of the partners who was an alumni. Very simple behavioral based interview where he made me feel very comfortable. Went to NYC for in-office interview where I was with a group of roughly 15 other students applying. We were all separated and met with 2 different partners for 2 30-minute interviews. One of the partners was a bit condescending so I could tell it didn't go too well. After the interviews, two entry level staff members took a small group of us out to lunch. Overall was a nice day-long process with the exception of the one partner making me a few rude comments during the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Raleigh, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

Met with managers during campus recruiting functions - job fair, socials, picnics. Had on-campus interview with manager. Friendly, and informative, yet also honest and personable. Employees seemed happy and excited with their career and carry themselves in a professional manner. Felt like I could relate to younger staff members, especially new hires.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RSM (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview consisted of two parts. The first day was more of a social event, all the interviewees meet at a resturant with some partners, managers, seniors , and associates. It was a way for them to get to know us in an informal setting. If you get to do this TALK TO AS MANY Peolple possible, they want to see if they like your personality , if you will fit in with the company. The 2nd day was the actual interviews. Started very early , consisted of 4 interviews , 45 mins each all one after another. Be prepared for this, by the last interview your going to be exausted. But after all the interviews are done everyone hasnlunch together, this is another good time to show your personality

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses ?   2 Answers