RSM Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 1, 2017

2.7

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Was reached out to after applying through my university. Overall experience was nice, and the people I interviewed with were very down to earth. Two 30 minute interviews with two different people and an office tour.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RSM in September 2017.

Interview

-On campus interview
    -Called back for a second interview
    -Interview was more of a conversation than an actual interview
    -Met with the manager there and he basically talked the whole time, asked me about school performance so far. How the semester is going. Where rSM is located and what they do.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

I started with an on campus interview with an audit manager that was very conversational. It felt more like an information session than an interview.

After that, I was invited to the RSM office for which I was applying. The in office interview consisted of two interviews, one with a partner and one with a manager. Again, the interview was very conversational, but this time the typical interview questions were asked including the dreaded "what are your weaknesses."

Overall the interview experience was okay. I wouldn't say it was great nor awful.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RSM (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

The on campus interview was much more seeing that you were a good student and could be a good professional. The in office interview was much more if you would fit in with the office. They want to see that you can keep a conversation, ask questions and interact with fellow interns. They also want someone who is committed and is actually interested in the field.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do audit?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RSM (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Two step process 1 person interview on campus and then office visit with three interviewers. You just have a big culture and age gap from students and associates in Houston. Makes for an awkward, very critical management. Did not enjoy the interview at all, as the interviewers really do not know how to engage in an enjoyable conversation (due to their old age).

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM in March 2015.

Interview

Met at career fair, got interview a few weeks later for on campus. Very conversational interview, no behavioral questions. why mcgladrey, why audit, public vs private. Know mcgladrey and why you want to work there. understand your resume, be conversational and make sure to seem interested. beyond that, not much else is needed in the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

First round was at my school, then I got an email for a second round at the office. At the office, I was interviewed by a partner and a senior manager. Each one took about 30-40 minutes, the interview took place in their offices. The interviews were very conversational, and the interviewers were nice too.

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM (Gaithersburg, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

Met with an HR representative and answered some basic behavioral questions. After this I was invited to the office to interview with a Partner, manager, and another HR representative. Here I was asked more behavioral questions, as well as questions related to the position. Overall the interview process was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM (Greenville, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied through universities career page. Met with McGladrey employees who were conducting the interviews at a social event the day before interviews. Got to know the employees and potential interviewers. The interview didn't go as well as I expected, it seemed way to boring to me. I didn't feel a connection with the interviewer.

Audit Interview

Interview

2 interviews, one on campus and one at the main office. both interviews were conversational in nature. there was a pre-interview dinner before the first round. i felt like the interviews were just tests to see if you would fit with the company.

Interview Questions

• not difficult, but crucial question: why are you interested in mcgladrey? your answer to this question is pretty much all they need to know.   Answer Question