RSM Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSM Audit Interview Questions

Interviews at RSM

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Columbus, OH) in October 2010.

Interview

There are four or five thirty minute one on one interviews with partners and managers. Fairly laid back. They take you out to lunch after with a couple of people who are staff to let you know more about what would be expected of you. If you are confident, you should have no worries about the process.

Interview Questions

• Would you describe yourself as an over-achiever, or an achiever?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Audit Interview

Interview

2 interviews, one on campus and one at the main office. both interviews were conversational in nature. there was a pre-interview dinner before the first round. i felt like the interviews were just tests to see if you would fit with the company.

Interview Questions

• not difficult, but crucial question: why are you interested in mcgladrey? your answer to this question is pretty much all they need to know.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM in March 2015.

Interview

Met at career fair, got interview a few weeks later for on campus. Very conversational interview, no behavioral questions. why mcgladrey, why audit, public vs private. Know mcgladrey and why you want to work there. understand your resume, be conversational and make sure to seem interested. beyond that, not much else is needed in the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM (Greenville, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied through universities career page. Met with McGladrey employees who were conducting the interviews at a social event the day before interviews. Got to know the employees and potential interviewers. The interview didn't go as well as I expected, it seemed way to boring to me. I didn't feel a connection with the interviewer.

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM (Gaithersburg, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

Met with an HR representative and answered some basic behavioral questions. After this I was invited to the office to interview with a Partner, manager, and another HR representative. Here I was asked more behavioral questions, as well as questions related to the position. Overall the interview process was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

First round was at my school, then I got an email for a second round at the office. At the office, I was interviewed by a partner and a senior manager. Each one took about 30-40 minutes, the interview took place in their offices. The interviews were very conversational, and the interviewers were nice too.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RSM (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Two step process 1 person interview on campus and then office visit with three interviewers. You just have a big culture and age gap from students and associates in Houston. Makes for an awkward, very critical management. Did not enjoy the interview at all, as the interviewers really do not know how to engage in an enjoyable conversation (due to their old age).

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RSM (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

The on campus interview was much more seeing that you were a good student and could be a good professional. The in office interview was much more if you would fit in with the office. They want to see that you can keep a conversation, ask questions and interact with fellow interns. They also want someone who is committed and is actually interested in the field.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do audit?   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

I applied through campus portal. I was chosen to interview on campus where I talked a little bit with the recruiter and then talked to a partner for half an hour. It was very conversation based, and everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • What has been your least favorite course taken at your university and why   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Fairfax, VA) in March 2018.

Interview

The process was in total 3 INTERVIEWS; first the recruiter, then first year associate, senior manager. The process was very laid back felt more conversational. All of the interviews were over the phone. Be prepared to answer why RSM and why audit. Also good idea to have a couple questions prepared to ask them