RSM Audit Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSM Audit Senior Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at RSM

2.7

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RSM in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was pretty fast, in the beginning. Interviews were scheduled fairly quickly and was informed that there was an immediate need and I was a top candidate. However, no decision was made and recruiter stopped responding.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

no pros or cons just as every other firm.no pros or cons just as every other firm.no pros or cons just as every other firm.no pros or cons just as every other firm

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM (New York, NY) in December 2008.

Interview

1st Interview with HR, 2nd with the Partner and a background check.

Negotiation

I came in at entry level so you take what they offer

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM in November 2012.

Interview

The first communication was in November 2012 and I had an interview with the HR Manager, second interview was through by phone with the Manager for Assurance Services and finally I had a interview with the Partner of the office

Interview Questions

• Business Question and difficult situations in my previous Companies   Answer Question

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Contacted on phone by internal recruiter who found resume.

One formal at office Interview met with:

Supervisor - Financial Services
    Director - Financial Services
    Partner - Financial Services
    Recruiting Coordinator - Financial Services

Taken to lunch.

Interview Questions

• Take me through a time when you had someone working for you that did not deliver on a deadline?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Resume submitted through a mutual contact. Recruiter reached out to me to learn what I was looking for. Ended up interviewing with a partner and a manager. Very informal interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Atlanta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

wonderful experience in my office. Very supportive group with good exposure. there is a clear career path and get folks in place to guide you along the way. There are really no smoking mirrors so it is refreshing to know that i have a path to follow and i don't have to turn over rocks to discover the channels to exceed.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with an HR personnel. In person interview with a Supervisor, Manager and Director. The interview was more of a conversation. Discussing my work background, discussion regarding my career goals.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work responsibilities?
      Describe a difficult employee you had to deal with? How did you deal with it   Answer Question

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

The interview process was pretty quick for me. After i applied on RSM canada's website i got a call from the recruitment lead and he did an initial screening interview over the phone. He then setup an interview with a partner with whom i had an hour long face to face interview.
    They offered me the job a day after the partner interview.