RSM Interview Questions in Blue Bell, PA | Glassdoor

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Blue Bell, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screening with HR. Three interviews with an associate, a manager, and a director. Each person I interviewed with focused on difference aspects (personality, technical, professional experience). This interview also required a ~2 hour accounting diagnostic test with a focus on journal entries, debits and credits, as well as basic financial reporting. Total interview process was about 4 hours.

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Blue Bell, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewers were easy to talk to and the interview flowed more like a conversation. After the first interview, the second round featured two interviewers and a lunch afterwards and an office tour.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Blue Bell, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with two different people. The first being someone who was high up in auditing (I'm not sure if he was a partner or not), and the second being someone in HR. The entire process took about 30-40 minutes. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I applied online and then I called a few days later to ask if they were hiring, and I got an interview.

Interview Questions

• What kind of culture do you want to work for
      Describe a difficult situation you had in the past and how you worked through it.
      (Questions were not very difficult)   1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Blue Bell, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

There is one campus interview and a second round office visit interview. The campus interview was very simple. Just one HR person. The office interview is with 3 people (managers, directors, and/or partners). The process is simple. I received a call back in 2 weeks after the second round interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you have an disagreement with someone and how you solve that disagreement?   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Blue Bell, PA) in December 2011.

Interview

I found out about McGladrey at my university's career fair. I spoke with the HR staff and applies online as well submitted my resume in person. I was called in for an on campus interview then a second half day interview two weeks later. After the 2 week interview I was offered the position. The on campus interview was with a managing partner who basically tried to get a grasp of what I was interested in and where I wanted to grow. He asked a good number of STAR questions.

The second half day interview comprised of lunch with members of the audit and tax teams who were in various stages of their careers. We were then rotated between interviews with HR manager, Audit Senior, Partner, and Supervisor for different industries (5meetings).

Interview Questions

• What do you do on your time off? How would you take advantage of our work-life balance programs?   Answer Question
    • Will you have your 150 semester credits before June?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM (Blue Bell, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

Had an on campus interview set up by mar schools career center. I was notified for a second interview a week or two later. I went in for the interview, had lunch, and met with 2 people for individual interviews. Overall it was a positive experience.