RSM Chio Lim Audit Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Audit Assistant

Create your profile to get personalized information

RSM Chio Lim Audit Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at RSM Chio Lim

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2011.

Interview

Have to go through 1 manager and 2 partners. Interview is not stressful. Tells you a lot about the job scope and the culture of the company.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for RSM Chio Lim

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim.

Interview

2 rounds of interview, first with a manager and then with a partner. Both were pretty okay. Interview session included an office tour.

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim in March 2014.

Interview

2 rounds of interview, just a normal get to know you interview session

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

First stage: Interviewed by Audit Manager (AM)
    Second stage: Interviewed by Partner

First stage interview is quite long and quite formal. The AM would ask questions regarding info stated in application form, CV, and past educational or experience. AMs are auditors so they are quite good at spotting irregularities in documents submitted to them so candidates should be able to explain for these irregularities.

AM, instead of HR person, briefed me through the benefits of the company (leave days, possible progression, laptop rental, private table allocation....)

Second stage is just like an informal chat. It could be about anything that comes to mind of the partner after looking at the application form.

Interview Questions

• How do you define passion?
      Tell me about yourself.
      Why do you want to choose audit as a career?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2015.

Interview

The hiring interview was a 2 round. 1st round was with a manager, 2nd round is with the HR partner.
    Both the interviewers ask questions from the CV, and it was a very casual affair.

Audit Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim in December 2013.

Interview

Was asked to attend interview after sending in resume through jobs portal. They were more interested in looking for experienced staff without stating it seen through their facial expression. Very inprofessional in behavior themselves. Interview was mostly behavourial. Talk about what yourself

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview begin with partner follows by HR partner and eventually to senior partner. The interview were easy going without any pressure. As it is a vacancy for assistant, no technical question is asked. The main questions were about your personality and background.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the biggest challenge of your life?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

took around an hour, includes office tour, no technical or academic related questions being asked, based largely on your resume, two rounds of the interview within a day ( first with a manager, second with a partner) ,casual event

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

We are invited to their open house, where we had a 1-1 interview with the audit senior. After which its followed by a casual group Q&A session. Overall, the interview process is quite manageable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and mainly questions ask from the resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2015.

Interview

I attended the mass recruitment "open house" interview . Mainly for fresh graduates. Firstly there is a short opening speech in one of their training rooms. Afterwhich, everyone was split into groups to have a tour around the office. If I am not wrong there were refreshments too. Shortly after, we had individual and group interviews and could also hang around to talk to the partners, managers and seniors to know more about the company. Interview was not tough, if you got invited to the open house, most probably you have an 80% chance of securing a job. The interviews were to know more about the candidates to ensure suitability.

Interview Questions

• Random questions. one-to-one interview with the audit manager was more on to know your interest in audit like which vertical you are interested in and also to preach about the good of audit like chance of seeing high value items during stock take etc etc. Group interview with the senior partner was more of a chit chat session. Good to know some facts about the company as he may ask on that - just surf their website.   Answer Question