RSM Chio Lim Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSM Chio Lim Interview Questions

Interviews at RSM Chio Lim

2.5

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2016.

Interview

Online apply, took around 2 week.First interview by the manager and second interview with the partner. No technical question asked for. The whole process took around 2 hours. Manager and Partner are friendly. Discussion about the resume information.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and waited for around 2 weeks to be called up for an interview. During the interview, you will go through the manager in the beginning which will ask those get to know you questions and questions about your resume. Will proceed to be interviewed by the partner. Did not like the fact that RSM do no reply even though you are rejected by them.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim in March 2013.

Interview

Have to go through a manager and a partner. quite casual and relaxing

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

Not much on technical questions were specifically asked. Questions were mainly on understanding your past experience and to further elaborate on your resume.
    Informal interview with one manager and one partner- spoke in mixed mandarin and English.

Office tour thereafter and another round of interview with Partner, just a casual chat.

Outcome was finalized within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what were the difficulties faced auditing the industry (as per your specialization in the resume)   Answer Question

Low remuneration package which does not commensurate to the market pay or even the experience that I possess.

Poor staff benefits- i.e. Capped medical reimbursements and no health insurance coverage

Long bond with heavy penalties upon early termination

Very localized culture

Inflexible

Audit Senior Interview

Application

I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim in April 2015.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. 1 with manager and 1 with the partner. Manager brought me around the company to show their various departments . Both the manager and the partner were friendly.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim in January 2010.

Interview

Interview process was relatively easy and went without any hiccups. The staff were kind, helpful and very friendly. They were willing to teach and allowed me to learn the ropes of the trade. Nice and comfortable working environment with little office politics.

Transfer Pricing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

Good questions and smooth. The interviewer asked me about many things. Mainly about previous job experience. The interviewer also explained about the company. The interviewer also explained about their department and its structure.

Audit Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim.

Interview

Interviewed by audit director and HR partner next. The whole process take more than an hour. Fill the application form during the interview. Submit the duplicate copy of certificate when going down to sign the contract. Overall the interview experience is pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Elaborate more on the resume and some technical questions on impairment and recent changes in accounting standards.   1 Answer

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM Chio Lim (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

I met with an interviewer who turned out to be an Audit Manager. It was a comfortable interview conversation. After introducing myself, the interviewer also introduced the company. After that, there was an orientation of the whole office.