RSM Consulting Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 24, 2017

2.3

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

30 minute on campus interview with a manager. All behavioral questions, and was more like a conversation. Very personable interviewer that was easy to talk to. Overall really liked the process and the company.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time you had a bad partner in a group project? If so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

THe interview was an on campus interview, with two consultants. Questions were purely behavioral, with little to no experiential questions. Overall, I was very disappointed with the process. At the end of the interview, I was told that I would be notified of the results a week later, and two and a half weeks later had heard nothing back. I ended up reaching out to the recruiter who had been specifically talking with me, and less than 24 hours later received a note from a different staff member saying that I was not selected to move on in the process.

Consultant Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSM (Kansas City, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

Office interview with three interviews, one forty five minutes, and the other two thirty minutes. Casual and pretty laid back. Mostly about myself and some behavioral questions, but overall easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I have a phone interview with the partner. The experience is more about the previous education and working experiences. What are some of the reason you want to relocate to this city? What are some of the struggle that you have been gone through? Why RSM? Why this position? Why should we hire you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RSM (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Please save yourself time and not apply to this company. HR is very UNORGANIZED since they don't tell you the status of your application. I had a phone interview which went very well and they called me in for the office interview and that also went very well. The director said they'll get back to me the following day, but I had no response from them till 4 days. Total waste of my time!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Met a partner at University event and he sent my resume to recruiter. I had a phone interview and then did not hear back. Was contacted a few weeks later by a senior recruiter and set up interview with Consulting team. Met with partner in consulting as well as a director.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, typical interview. Very nice & felt like more of a conversation.   Answer Question

Consulting Associate Interview

Interview

Met them at a career expo and received an invitation to interview at our career center. The interview was extremely casual and felt more like a conversation. I was able to steer it to whatever topics I wanted. I was told there would be a case question, but was never asked one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had difficulty working on a team? What did you do about it?   Answer Question

Consulting Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was great. I had met many of my interviewers at business events before the formal interview and so I was excited about the opportunity. However, the interview turned negative when I received no reply by email or over the phone afterwards. While this is typical, it was particularly frustrating because even after calling and leaving messages with the interviewers, I was granted no response.

I was promised reimbursement for my travel expenses on two separate occasions by two separate HR Reps and I never received it (because I could never get a hold of them!)

Interview Questions

• The interview was four hours long, however most of the questions were casual. There were no behavioral or situational questions.   Answer Question