RSM Consulting Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.5

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM (Harrisonburg, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

Standard interview process, the HR team tries to add value where other big 4 accounting firms do not. Focuses heavily on middle market clients and public sector work in the greater washington DC area. Not much travel involved in work other than local.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RSM

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was great. Showed around the office, was interview by two managers and a principle, then after was taken out to lunch. an overall fun experience. No need to feel any pressure if you're worried at all. They are very nice people.

Interview Questions

• They were all behavioral questions, some generic, some curve balls.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

First round was an on campus interview. Very friendly environment with a casual one-on-one conversation geared toward behavioral questions. Second round was in-office with four interviews with employees at different levels. Second round felt very similar to the first.

Consultant Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSM (Kansas City, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

Office interview with three interviews, one forty five minutes, and the other two thirty minutes. Casual and pretty laid back. Mostly about myself and some behavioral questions, but overall easy.

Consulting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with three different people. Each interview was 30-40 minutes over the course of one day. Each interview was very conversational. It seems like they want to make sure you are professional and will be enjoyable to work with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

THe interview was an on campus interview, with two consultants. Questions were purely behavioral, with little to no experiential questions. Overall, I was very disappointed with the process. At the end of the interview, I was told that I would be notified of the results a week later, and two and a half weeks later had heard nothing back. I ended up reaching out to the recruiter who had been specifically talking with me, and less than 24 hours later received a note from a different staff member saying that I was not selected to move on in the process.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

First it was a meet and great then an on site interview in their office then a phone call with the team lead for the team I was chosen. Mostly all behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience with working with a difficult team members...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Pretty straight forward and quick. The Recruiter was really good and quick with his responses. The whole process took about 2 weeks or so. The partners and directors were really nice and straight forward with their interviews. We had some small talk and then we jumped right into the questions typically.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what are your straights, what are your weaknesses, why are you leaving your job, why come to this job, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I have a phone interview with the partner. The experience is more about the previous education and working experiences. What are some of the reason you want to relocate to this city? What are some of the struggle that you have been gone through? Why RSM? Why this position? Why should we hire you?

Consulting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RSM (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Please save yourself time and not apply to this company. HR is very UNORGANIZED since they don't tell you the status of your application. I had a phone interview which went very well and they called me in for the office interview and that also went very well. The director said they'll get back to me the following day, but I had no response from them till 4 days. Total waste of my time!